Cho gath =win

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azing

03-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh111 View Post
Theres no way that mana regen runes can make up for the fact that early game rupter uses close if not half of your mana...

maybe now your thinking you never run out of mana but i can gaurentee there have been many times where your like ahh **** i couldnt feast becuase i had no mana, or **** cant silence him or il have no mana..
His mana does drain fast, but its why Cho is such an awesome Solo mid. His passive regains mana fast while letting him harrass the other player and keep them from farming. By the time I have mana problems (no mana runes btw) I am already level 6 and have either a little less or a little more then enough mana to rupture + Feast combo with a flash.

The Promise

03-19-2010

DPS Cho? Really? Really?

Cho'Gath is a substandard DPS no matter how you build him

Revenancer

03-19-2010

Atmas can be worthwhile simply because it also provides a hefty chunk of armor. But getting autoattack items that don't contribute to Cho's survivability isn't worthwhile. His natural ASPD is just far too low.

The best items for a "dps" Cho'gath in my opnion are Phantom Dancer (dodge, movement), atmas (armor) and frozen mallet (health). Gives him about 300 DPS before armor with spikes. But you should only get those items if you are A) winning easily and/or B) the only player on your team that is successfully killing opponents. And even then you had better get a warmogs, tank boots and some other tank item (preferably angel) first.

Cho'gath should not have early game mana problems unless you fail at Cho'gath. In the mid-endgame you just need to keep a reserve of 350 or so for any given team fight, not hard since you can easily farm with autoattacks.

Miandrital

03-19-2010

Ive recently been going Meki->Philosopher's Stone, then getting warmogs/boots

I really like warmogs because it is a massive HP boost and it is a great HP/5 item. I was messing around with the leaguecraft builder and I found that even with stacking MR/Armor, you still end up with more effective HP if you get warmog's early. I usually get Guardian's after Warmogs, then base the rest on the team.

I love facing Yi's with Chogath, because I can pick up Thornmail and let the yi kill himself while attacking me

FeLpZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Promise View Post
DPS Cho? Really? Really?

Cho'Gath is a substandard DPS no matter how you build him
i was actually going to reply with a "tiamat? really.. like really?" but **** beat me to it. op is either a troll, 5th grader, or has downs syndrome.