Shen guides?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

deathtoDamaker

03-19-2010

well since shen is going to be released soon i started to make up builds for him in my head.Im curious as to what other people think so....

Post you Shen builds here please

kthnxby

Iron Bible

03-19-2010

OMG EVERYBODY EVERYBODY! LOOK!

This is the friend t0ggle is always telling us about! Y'know, the one that's asking him how he pwns so hard with characters that haven't come out yet?

And you thought he was lying.

Ruzihm

03-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Bible View Post
OMG EVERYBODY EVERYBODY! LOOK!

This is the friend t0ggle is always telling us about! Y'know, the one that's asking him how he pwns so hard with characters that haven't come out yet?

And you thought he was lying.

Viral

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2010

alrite. my shen buld is dont buy nothing first. gotta sav that monuy up for inifittyyy edge. it gives big domagegee. after you buy the inififrity edge, you shud hav it by 5 mins, 7 tops, by the way, solo mid. you get kills like a beast. oh, and never go after assits. if u get 1 assist, ragequit the game becuz u sux. after u get the edge, buy a couple hp pots and mana pots, shen uses a whole lot of mana. then you should run straght to their nexus and attack it. dont worry about the towers hitting you, u'll kill nexus first. game ends after 10 minutes.

liketheplague

03-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viral Varda View Post
alrite. my shen buld is dont buy nothing first. gotta sav that monuy up for inifittyyy edge. it gives big domagegee. after you buy the inififrity edge, you shud hav it by 5 mins, 7 tops, by the way, solo mid. you get kills like a beast. oh, and never go after assits. if u get 1 assist, ragequit the game becuz u sux. after u get the edge, buy a couple hp pots and mana pots, shen uses a whole lot of mana. then you should run straght to their nexus and attack it. dont worry about the towers hitting you, u'll kill nexus first. game ends after 10 minutes.
This is the best guide I've ever seen on this forum.

Thank you.

Valechor

03-25-2010

Quote:
Shen doesnt use mana.......youre an idiot if you ignore the towers.......don't ragequit.

Heydo

03-25-2010

Quote:
Just tried that out..... game ended at 11:17 min. Top notch guide.

Zakkeh

03-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valechor View Post
Shen doesnt use mana.......youre an idiot if you ignore the towers.......don't ragequit.
.................Someone missed the sarcasm