Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

0xc1e90006 Error!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aleais

10-06-2011

Same error, but i can't DL off toolbox (getting 404 error) can someone up to megaupload, or recommend how to actually fix this problem?

Bazzinga88

11-17-2011

Hi, I got this problem in 11/17/11 I tried to download files.wrench-box.com, but do not work
Can anyone help me please?

Shadedfury

11-22-2011

I have tried every solution listed here, from re installing IE to making sure the settings were like wrenchmen said, i was playing yesterday with no issues. I didn't change or dl anything between yesterday and today. I tried reinstalling league. Just want to play, help.

IS16820420a4c8f3

11-22-2011

"Update Failed

Connection lost to HTTP server. Please check that your Internet connection is stable, and that HTTP connections are not being blocked by a firewall.
(Error: 0xc1e90005)"

It's not my firewall, I only have my Window's Firewall, and I have turned it off only to be disappointed. It's not my internet, as I'm posting this am I not?

I have uninstalled and reinstalled LoL, unsuccessful.

I switched to EU, and found myself able to get 30% into the patch before it stopped with the same error.

I have also Malware bytes, but that doesn't seem to be the issue either...

I have tried most of the fixes, am currently running Repair, and will try Buchu's if that doesn't work.

IS16820420a4c8f3

11-22-2011

I is a sad panda, waiting on ticket response now.

Trying alternative patching.

Edit: OK can't connect to the Patch site..."Connection timed out" "too long to respond" same thing for the file.wrench-box one.

Colonel J

11-28-2011

tos wrenchbox sites no longer work

Armstrong 707

12-13-2011

As of getting the error 0xc1e90005, i proceeded to run as administrator, switch servers, check my internet and firewall settings, and TRIED to redownload LoL. The only thing has work for me so far is redownloading a previous installation. Since i have had many problems before, I have 6 copies of league installers. I picked my most recent and starting the installation and so far it is working. Let me know if it helps!