0xc1e90006 Error!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2011

Can you reupload your logs? Thanks!

RainmanMP

05-24-2011

Ok here's the new logs.

RainmanMP

05-24-2011

Maybe I should try reinstalling or something? Thanks for all your help by the way, Still haven't received an official reply to my support request.

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2011

Are you doing this wirelessly or wired?

If it's wireless, is it at all possible to try it wired?

It basically (from the logs) looks like a form of unstable connection - it's trying to download but constantly disconnecting and losing packets. If this is the case, it can be caused by other software on the PC interfering, or wireless packet loss, or simply an unstable network.

RainmanMP

05-24-2011

I'm doing this wireless but I can try it wired. The only software I've changed are installing the normal required updates from microsoft. My network is stable and I can play other stuff online and browse the internet fine.

Eambo

05-24-2011

Give it a try. Worst-case scenario I'm currently uploading a prepatched folder but it's pretty big so it might take a while. If it doesn't work wired, if you have any friends who've got it patched you could maybe get a copy of their folder (EG: Put it on a USB etc.), but if not when the prepatched is up it should work :-)

RainmanMP

05-24-2011

Ya I tried it wired and got the same error message. None of my IRL friends really know about this game haha. Ok thanks again for your help. How long till you think it would be up/where would I get it?

Eambo

05-24-2011

It'll be uploaded to http://files.wrench-box.com - the one up there at the moment is from the last patch.

Also if you haven't tried it already, might be worth trying the repair feature :-)

RainmanMP

05-24-2011

Ya I tried repair before but kept stopping it after trying the various solutions you've provided. Doing it now. What will the name of the file be on that site?

Eambo

05-24-2011

League of Legends RADS.rar League of Legends RADS - Fully Prepatched Folder 1.0.0.118

The 1.0.0.118 will be changed to 1.0.0.118b :-)