0xc1e90006 Error!

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2011

Rainman, can you browse okay with Internet Explorer?

RainmanMP

05-24-2011

Ya it works fine, but I mainly use Firefox

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2011

Do you have any antivirus/firewall software enabled?

RainmanMP

05-24-2011

The default one with windows yes, but I tried disabling it before and just tried again and got the same error.

Eambo

05-24-2011

Can you upload your logs from C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS please? Thanks!

Eambo

05-24-2011

Please attach them - go to 'Go Advanced' below and click the paperclip to attach. Also there should be two RADS logs :-) Thanks!

RainmanMP

05-24-2011

Ok done.

RainmanMP

05-24-2011

Hopefully you can understand all of that computer language mumbo jumbo haha

Eambo

05-24-2011

Truthfully there's a messy large amount of errors in there:

Quote:
(WARNING)[01:00:29.304] RADS::User::UpdateAndInstallShared:oesFileExistW ithCorrectMD5: "LoLLauncher.exe" (0.0.0.25) exists, but failed the MD5 check.
(WARNING)[01:00:29.395] RADS::User::UpdateAndInstallShared:oesFileExistW ithCorrectMD5: "Riot_SafetyCheck.exe" (0.0.0.25) exists, but failed the MD5 check.
MD5 is basically a way for the file to check itself. It's preprogrammed with a number, and when it downloads if the number doesn't match up with what it's expected, the files have failed.

First thing I would try is to delete those two above files to your recycle bin, and relaunch the patcher. They SHOULD redownload themselves. If not you'll still have them in recycle bin to restore :-)

Delete them, re-run the patcher, and if it fails please reupload your logs. Thanks!

Edit:

Infact, just try deleting this folder: C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_launcher

Delete the whole lol_launcher folder, and it should redownload itself.

RainmanMP

05-24-2011

I deleted the folder and it did indeed redownload itself but I still got that same error.

123456 ... 7