The Tribunal is now in Limited Release!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sen

05-24-2011

Objection

ChildrenOfKorn

05-24-2011

pretty cool we got new masteries page and tribunal at same time . GJ Riot Now i want see a new map

Nookyava

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-24-2011

I'm really glad for this, but im afraid that at times, I have to leave because I have to eat dinner, or mow the lawn or something. I have about twelve left games, and I dont want to be punished because of that fact. What can we do with this?

NinjaSkittles

05-24-2011

i think its kinda pointless actually!!! I mean yeah some people get carried away but thats why there is a IGNORE button also here another idea!!! I see so many in game that aint even close to being skilled
there needs to be a way for the game to determine players on spot so that maybe after match they are forced into a tutorial refresh again so many are horrible and makes ten times more work for other 4 not much fun in some cases

thyTestimony

05-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nookyava View Post
I'm really glad for this, but im afraid that at times, I have to leave because I have to eat dinner, or mow the lawn or something. I have about twelve left games, and I dont want to be punished because of that fact. What can we do with this?
wouldn't worry about it to too badly. I have seen people with totals of over 100 left games. I think you should leave over an hour per 5v5 match. That way your not screwing over your teammates who just wasted that hour because you had to go..

GodofRawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2011

Did my 3 cases at work (lol).

Nice system. I honestly think language shouldn't be grounds for suspension, given freedom of speech and all that jazz. People need to take things a little less seriously, and dish back if needed.

That being said, its the AFKers/Leavers, and the intentional feeders (I love the ones that say they're doing it in chat), that need to be taken care of, since they actually ruin matches for the other players.

Personally, I would take a match with a team of idiots, rather than a 4v5...or 3v5 in some cases.

MarsCollective

05-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LydeckerCain View Post
Curse the Tribunal for still leaving me stuck on case 200 with no way of skipping or fairly judging the case! (No chatlog, no champ data. Can't skip. Don't want to unfairly vote.)
Same here with case 191.

Have been there for a couple of days now, dont know what to do or if I will be stuck there forever lol.

2xHero

05-24-2011

LET'S DO THIS PEONS!! Lololol

Xnot

05-24-2011

Quote:
Will LoL survive the release of DotA 2?
Hold the release of mastery pages, name changes, and tribunal for when DotA 2 is near release, and still keep season 2 and magma chamber on the sleeve?

Well played, Riot.

Jozobad

05-24-2011

soon everyone on league will be punished