The Tribunal is now in Limited Release!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ImmortalShade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2011

Problem: Information not available for items/kda/chat logs

Occurs: When a players name has been changed

Look at : how name changes are handled

SWAG: pointer/canonical class snafu

Medievia

05-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozobad View Post
soon everyone on league will be punished
If you're worried about being punished, you are obviously behaving badly and you probably will be punished.

Play the game, do not swear, do not be racist, do not leave/AFK, do not feed . . . you'll be fine. I would not report a player with many more deaths than kills for feeding . . . but if they behave badly in the chat log, it inspires me to punsih them for violating the summoner code in and of itself.

CapTortuga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2011

The Tribunal is just depresing....

I've reviewed 3 cases every day since it came out... and got all punished. I promess I've read every chatlog hoping for a pardon but the summoners I've seen are just awful. There might be 1 or 2 games able for pardon, but there's also 10 other games that qualify for punish so...

I believe (please let it be) that at startup of tribunal the worst cases will come and then will be a more balanced ratio of pardon/punoish...

Medievia

05-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinIsTragic View Post
I wish we could comment on the cases. For some of the cases, most of the players in that match should be punished.
I would really like to be able to voice an opinion on the case which might be able to be sent to the player so that they can understand why people are voting to punish them.

Medievia

05-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapTortuga View Post
The Tribunal is just depresing....

I've reviewed 3 cases every day since it came out... and got all punished. I promess I've read every chatlog hoping for a pardon but the summoners I've seen are just awful. There might be 1 or 2 games able for pardon, but there's also 10 other games that qualify for punish so...

I believe (please let it be) that at startup of tribunal the worst cases will come and then will be a more balanced ratio of pardon/punoish...
I totally agree. Every case I have reviewed has been a punish so far. That's not to say that there were some games in the case that they were reported for that deserved a pardon, but the games that deserved a punish REALLY deserved a punish. It makes the decision really easy.

MistahLin

05-24-2011

Ever since the second day of the release of the Tribunal, I have been stuck on a summoner who is listed as "changed his summoner name since the report." There is no chat log and no other information. The is no chat log, items, scores, and statistics are missing. The person has 0 allies, and all reports were coming from the enemy team. The game is listed as being played on "Game 1 1969-12-31." I have been trying to skip the case, but it returns me to the same case every single time. I have been stuck on this same case for the past 4 days, unable to take any action.
From the pre-release thread, I can see that a lot of people are experiencing the same bug,

LordSpell

05-24-2011

Very good your idea Riot, already reviewed three cases today, I love to see the''plot''of reports

elitelando

05-24-2011

is thier a video of the game?????

GGMeathead

05-24-2011

I have attempted to partake in the tribunal but it tells me i don't have permission after i hit either the punish or pardon button

Leifzky

05-24-2011

this is so going to be abused