The Tribunal is now in Limited Release!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrFlamingCat

08-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperialwizard90 View Post
its a game if some one calls you a worthless race that is part of mankind during a battle who cares this is just a game if some hurts your feeling your a coward and a female breeding cat so suck it up and play this free game thats all

aka theres no need for this
The Cat does not approve. You sir, need to be reviewed in The Tribunal.

Newdel

08-25-2011

Tribunal system needs a reviewal of which cases we were incorrectly voted on, i take my time and not only review the text from the current games but all other games as well i work very hard to understand the mind set of another player befor i vote, i can understand how frustrating it is when your team pulls off to last hit your minions and you end up freaking out and swearing at them ending in 4 other reports for bad language.

or other times when people just plain refuse to be any good (heal you or help you) esp when you pretty much lay it out for them for easy kills and again frustration takes over

i dont want the cases like those to be under judged.

loveangel03

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2011

It won't let me in :'( it's saying I'm not a level 30 when I am one!

JPAKolypse

08-28-2011

all that time spent making the tribunal and every other game is still filled with trolls

I aM Y0ur MoM

09-10-2011

why you do that with people huy i get band with that fuucken tribunal 6 days i need my account back
why you do like that ****s f???????????

mKmSuricata suri

10-22-2011

Does this have anything to do with me getting a free 10 day ip boost?

nuh uh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-28-2011

wtf i can't use the tribunal although im lvl 30

wandering guest

06-11-2013

as I ask the court for leniency fell off the connection logout and want to spend my cuaenta the new server from latin america before the limit