The Tribunal is now in Limited Release!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Inked Ishan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-16-2011

dude, wat time is the the tribunal working????

Schawing

07-16-2011

This kinda stinks that this for level 30 players only.
I was a paid GM for Anarchy Online and also for Lineage 2 US Bartz server

This was one thing I delt with on a daily basis and took some what serious and personally I am sick of my friends and I getting into a 5v5 and us being called n****** among other things.

Last night was the first time i reported someone but I didn't get a chance to finish reporting his team mates which they all need something done its lame that people harass other players and greif them just because of a GAME thats what this is.

Just my 2 cents that I wish I could participate in the tribunal and help out.

Diasent

07-16-2011

The biggest idiots in game from my experience are the level 30's, so lets give those trolls the power to be even bigger idiots.

Sesquiplicate

07-17-2011

I believe it should be anonymous, so that one does not know the name of whomever he/she is judging.

CrixusAntonius

07-17-2011

I think even lower level players should be able to vote on this. I mean, I'm only level 4 but I'm knowledgeable enough to handle cases against other players that need disciplinary action. I'm professional, I'm educated, I'm smart. But no. Level 30's can vote. It's based on people who know the game, know the players, and know the legal code. You're just limiting that margin to level 30 and up, most of which are probably people who just play the game and don't care about this Tribunal.

jefe8675

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-17-2011

how can you accurately judge a person for leaving, because it could be their internet being shut down or something and there would be no way of the judges knowing it

Vip3r Loves You

07-17-2011

When does this some out so the players can actually do this? Because I'm getting tired of people saying that "I suck" and stuff like that. And that they're "going to report me" because I'm apparently not doing as good as them.

EmoPlushiexD

Recruiter

07-18-2011

Lol Good Vid. xD

XiongM

07-18-2011

I really think the tribunal should be able show all the game player score in the case.

targon555

07-18-2011

omg everytime i try to go into tribunal it says that it is in recess caan someone pls help me