[Suggestion] Re: Maintenance

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FattySlows

03-19-2010

Can we please have the "scheduled maintenance" thread posted on the news section in the launcher and in game?

I'm tired of not having a heads up of when the server will be going down, as it is always while I'm playing at night.

I guess I COULD check the server status section EVERY DAY but that just seems ridiculous when it could just be posted in the news.

SaulOrNothing

03-19-2010

agreed please post it in the news.

LoL is too buggy

03-19-2010

+1 for supporting a good idea. Last time they had "scheduled" maintenance I suggested the same thing:
(IDK why that particular post of mine was downrated though...)

https://www.leagueoflegends.com/boar...ad.php?t=67087

FattySlows

03-19-2010

I can almost say that it's 100% true that you probably phrased it in a less appealing manner.
Without a doubt, you more than likely did. It's pretty probable

Cambios

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-19-2010

If it truly is "scheduled" it should be in the login news.

Downtimes are of a lot greater importance to people than the next balance ruining champion spewed forth from the ever-churning new-champion sausage maker.

FattySlows

03-24-2010

*Bump*

Still want this implemented.

Pieceofcandy

03-24-2010

I'm retarted

TheTruePhoenix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-24-2010

Here is another suggestion.... You generally do your maintaince during the week... Why not make it when people are at work in the US as opposed to:

a) When most gamers are still awake.
b) When places like Australia are getting home from work and then can't log in until after 1AM local time if we even bother staying up that late.
c) 11 hours for maintaince? Really? Are you debugging the game by hand? Will it come back so stable it will never go down again? What takes 11 hours!

TheTruePhoenix

03-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieceofcandy View Post
Is it really going to be down for 23 hours?
12AM (Midnight) to 11AM is 11 hours not 23... I'm really hoping it's yet another typo and they meant 1AM

Poopster

03-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruePhoenix View Post
12AM (Midnight) to 11AM is 11 hours not 23... I'm really hoping it's yet another typo and they meant 1AM
yea was wondering if it was really gonna be down for 11 hours or an hour