Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Are teammates agrier recently?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fragglerock

Recruiter

03-19-2010

Quote:
Hokkaido:
You cant rely on the score to prove who is best on the team though. I've had games where almost every one of the kills I should have got were stolen by someone else. Its simple. You are only as good as the rest of your team. If your team is horrible, then you play horrible. I play support and tanks and its hard to do anything when you initiate fights and the rest of the team takes that time to run back to fountain to buy more items as soon as they get the right amount.

As I said, they play carries, not support. And from what I noticed, they weren't getting KSed or anything. I would just see them do really stupid things like push down to the enemy tower solo with all MIA and then blame us for not being there when he gets ganked. Trust me, I'm not just comparing score because I know it doesn't always mean much.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sleepydog

03-19-2010

Quote:
Harkat:
Its so annoying when you beat the other team off

rofl.