Are teammates agrier recently?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fragglerock

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2010

Just checking because it was never a common problem, but the last couple days it seems like I'm getting a lot of rageAFK teammates. People who are so disturbed by your play that they just sit in base and type in all caps the rest of the match about how bad his team is until surrender time. I had someone rageAFK today because I went AP shaco, and he was so offended that he could not stand to play, I guess.

Edit: Sorry, I suppose they don't always AFK. Sometimes they just type a LOT.

Ghangis24

03-18-2010

Welcome to the League of Legends.

SkeetSkeetSkeet

03-18-2010

Welcome to online gayming.

h0tkarl

03-18-2010

Yes they are angry because of the god****ed stupid queue dodge penalty which forces good players to play in crappy teams or comps if they solo queue.

LoL is too buggy

03-18-2010

Welcome to the internet.

Fragglerock

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by h0tkarl View Post
Yes they are angry because of the god****ed stupid queue dodge penalty which forces good players to play in crappy teams or comps if they solo queue.
The player skill in these situations ranged from worst on the team to best on the team. The only thing is common is that they all played carries and all were very angry. So to say that good players are the ragers is a bit of a generalization that fits your argument for dodging.

Mercurius

03-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by h0tkarl View Post
I imagine this is the case. I'm personally always RAGING anyway.

Amarth

03-19-2010

Yes you can say "welcome to the internet" all you want, but in the end, after this patch I have had more people die 4 times then AFK in base or leave outright than i have in the last 3 months. Maybe its all these people who are coming back but people have been exceptionally vitriolic recently.

And there are those that do well and complain as well, I'm just wondering when LoL became Xbox live.

Hokkaido

03-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zingledot View Post
The player skill in these situations ranged from worst on the team to best on the team. The only thing is common is that they all played carries and all were very angry. So to say that good players are the ragers is a bit of a generalization that fits your argument for dodging.
You cant rely on the score to prove who is best on the team though. I've had games where almost every one of the kills I should have got were stolen by someone else. Its simple. You are only as good as the rest of your team. If your team is horrible, then you play horrible. I play support and tanks and its hard to do anything when you initiate fights and the rest of the team takes that time to run back to fountain to buy more items as soon as they get the right amount.

D2Freak

03-19-2010

There's almost always rage, even when ur on the winning team. I have a few games where nobody rages, and ppl just accept the other team is better.

Usually, after ten minutes one guy blames a teammate, and goes /all my team sucks. Personally i only think it's fair to blame yourself. There are exceptions ofcourse. If someone mid/late game is pushing a lane solo and gets killed 4 - 5 times, without destrying a single tower, it pisses me off.
If the team advices him NOT to do that after the second time he dies, but the stubborn guy keeps on pushing alone, he's making it hard not to rage.
In very rare cases i hear the losing team say they lost to a better opponnent. Mostly you get the rage in /all.

But, thats why u have the ignore list. I hate to be in that game, with 5 aggressive tryhard enemies. They push, destroy 2 towers in all 3 lanes within minutes, and keep pushing on. Then, someone in our team decides to blame 1 (one!) person for getting pushed back in 3 lanes. How stupid can u be? But is the rage growing stronger? I don't think so, as the community grows, more ppl come, so the chance u have an ass on ur team also gets bigger.

Then, i hate que dodging ppl. It's the most annoying excuse that MM is not working correctly. No, i dont want (insert champ name) on my team cause it's a guaranteed loss! rubbish!
I have ten leaves on my account, but never que dodged. Even if i get a kat and mundo in my team with clarity and revive, i just play. The only times i can justify que dodging, is when u get an unexpected phone call/visitor/anything like that and know u can't finish the game. Then it's better to go, instead of leaving after 15 minutes of play.