Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Friday Night Maintainance

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InfinityPlusTwo

03-19-2010

Up vote this post if you feel that friday night maintainance makes your heart sad. Riot I know that Oceania is a small portion of your player base but there are five (Saturday is bad too) other valid nights of the week you could do "database maintainance" on.

Its like closing a freeway at 9am on Monday. I love this game and yet I hate it too. Please give us just a little more love. I asked nicely

InfinityMinusLoL

* Accidentaly posted here instead of General Discussion.

TupacLives420

03-19-2010

Dear god yes.

I get on after a long week and Amumu gives me the doe-eyed "**** you". Please keep Oceania in mind <3

Eladir

03-19-2010

Yeah! I live in Greece, I got up this morning in order to play and I see 6 hours downtime! So frustrating, there must be some warnings a day before so there are no bad surprises.

Anyway, the game rocks, good job to all that contributed

deathtoDamaker

03-19-2010

i agree i am annoyed about the server maintenance being on Friday nights

i live in New Zealand and the maintenance normally starts around 8.00pm and goes till 1.00am! i want to play on Fridays! this sucks