Summoner Name Changes Available Now!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Joey bad4ss

05-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSun View Post
1300RP is crazy.
Oh.. Well that just sucks..

Erekai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2011

Great service to offer. I probably won't do it since I'm satisfied with my name, but it's nice to know that it's there just in case.

Joey bad4ss

05-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0b00st View Post
huh?
It's just I dislike my acc name, but not enough to pay 1300 rp.

Otaku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2011

Sooooo people who are ass holes can change their name and screw up chat logs on tribunal. I don't feel right to punish or pardon someone who i cannot see why they were reported other then the players initial "report player" reasons.

Only Jungle Udyr

05-24-2011

I like seeing the people complain about it not being able to be purchased with IP, and the cost. There would be no reason for it to be IP, since it's a luxury and not a need. You don't need to have your name changed, but you do need runes. Same principles with skins, extra bonus features like this and the packs will never be able to be purchased with IP since it does help fund Riot and it's not essential to the game.

Joey bad4ss

05-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erekai View Post
Great service to offer. I probably won't do it since I'm satisfied with my name, but it's nice to know that it's there just in case.
for 1300 rp I don't blame you

Zcym

Recruiter

05-24-2011

Is free?

My name is Mark

05-24-2011

2 questions:

1. Will you be deleting the inactive level 1 accounts.
2. Is there a way to check before we purchase the name change whether the name is available?

bunp

05-24-2011

so expensive for something that costs you nothing. i realize that some cost is in order because of the time spent creating the system that allows us to change our names, but TEN DOLLARS per person? it seems a bit much for something so small.

Swordle

05-24-2011

Will you be patching up Tribunal so that summoner-name changes don't give us blank pages that don't have any influence on the actual player?