Store does not load

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sockz

03-18-2010

I have done the required steps for this issue which are enabling cookies and checking the TLS 1.0 option.
However i am still seeing a black screen when i enter the shop, Is there another fix i can try?

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

03-19-2010

You can try resetting your internet explorer to defaults and also clearing out your temporary internet files.

splagadumlala

03-31-2010

doesn't work alternate solutions please\

Krabkvadrat

05-04-2010

Same problem, please help

Ampharel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2010

Did you try to uninstall, using CCcleanser, redownload and reinstall? might be a bug in the install.

Krabkvadrat

05-04-2010

I'll try...

Ampharel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2010

Its not a must, you can play the game without a shop
I hope someone comes up with a solution for this ._,

SlimePezza

05-04-2010

I have this problem too and i know a lot of other ppl do. Riot u need to fix this somehow quick. And ofc i have tried everything in the faq all dat is left is reinstall but i don't like the thought about downloading the game again and i don't even think it will help.

Its getting really annoying. I wanna be able to buy Skins,champions,runes and all dat good stuff

Ampharel

05-04-2010

You can mail them at suppor@riotgames.com and ask for support there, if they give you a solution, please post it here too.

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

05-04-2010

Also try running through these Windows settings resets, http://kb.leagueoflegends.com/questi...roubleshooting