Ezreal Champion Spotlight

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Loveshockk

03-18-2010

I really do enjoy ezreal, but the only build ive found to fit my play style is a hybrid. usually grab Boots, Tri force, guinsoo's then a rylai's. Played a game with udyr (first time with a riot employee! woo!), and i think i did decent enough as a support/chaser/nuke.

Whenever i get a chance at finding a straggler, it really makes my day, always funny watching people try to run away throwing an ulti across the map. Today i literally watched a mordekaiser run away with 5% hp past his turrets, launched my ulti from across nearly the entire map and laughed at how lucky i actually got. Fun Champion

Magnamarak

03-18-2010

you should make a video for all champions

A U L

03-18-2010

I'm impressed and thankful for the post.

Ioana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthA View Post
THANK YOU PHREAK

This post basically shows to everyone that you Ezreal is a good champion, but that people don't understand him yet.

Your video is much better than a post.

EZREAL>Toolbags

Really, every game I have seen him in. He sucks

Urrelles

03-18-2010

DPS build is good for spamming the Q ability. But I find AP build much better at healing and killing. You can burst out a devastating combo using W, E, and R. then spam Q to get your cooldowns back.

LoCicero

The Council

03-18-2010

That's actually exactly how I build Ezreal as well Phreak o_O, Copycat!

Chalice
Merc Treads (usually)
Sheen
Brutalizer
Trinity
B-thirsters

I manage to do pretty well, however I find myself relatively weak compared to other champions come end game. It's happened enough where I'm starting to think it's either a flaw of my own or that simply at 35+ minutes Ez just can't hang with the big dogs. End game it doesn't really matter if you have a blink, Any sort of stun on you and a couple shots from a hard carry like Ashe will end you pretty quickly. Ez needs strong tanking and support to keep him alive. I'll have a score like 19 and 3 or 24 and 4 and still lose a game =/.

Krig

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2010

I can't find the yellow health runes in that video and since the glow around all your runes match the color of the rune, I don't get what those yellow runes are. Can anyone help me out here?

josh94

03-18-2010

tempted to use ezreal

Azing

03-18-2010

Haha watching the video its pretty much exactly what I do. Ezreal is a good champion really, hes tricky but he has so much potential. People just need to learn to sit back and chillax a bit rather then go crazy with him like he can take hits.

Phreak

Shoutcaster

03-19-2010
2 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krig View Post
I can't find the yellow health runes in that video and since the glow around all your runes match the color of the rune, I don't get what those yellow runes are. Can anyone help me out here?
My yellows are mana regen per level. The quintessences are health.

1234567 ... 13