Ezreal Champion Spotlight

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragonglove

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2010

Great video, but I recently found a build I like that focuses on making Trueshot Barrage as powerful as possible. The play remains generally the same, but you don't get the on-hit effects that phage and trinity force allow you, nor do you get any armor penetration to help stabilize the damage from mystic shot. However, the extremely high AP ratio of Trueshot Barrage gives you some ridiculous AOE in teamfights. I'm still working on my style though, so I'll definitely give your build a shot.

Eternal0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2010

So any plans for Riot to release other official HUDs? I mean I think it would be cool to have like 4-5 dif layouts be official and selectable via in-game options.

Torinux

03-18-2010

This guy is eaither Mag Penetration and AP for his Ult and healing factor or Ranged DPS. In my case after several plays and builds I found my own and I kick ass! Ez can be a **** good asset in Team Battles. Go Go Ezreal!

And yeah the way to go is Damage! Ez is a Gangplank but in steroids. I can see the nerf stick coming!

treegun

03-18-2010

Phreak, it appears we have the EXACT same build from items and runes to masteries skill order :-P

DeathCrusader

03-18-2010

yea and thx to this we'll be seeing tons of crappy ezreals

Armored

03-18-2010

Awesome work man, thanks for this. Would be awesome to see a Riot based guide for the many other champions, nice to get a view from the game creators themselves.

Sublett

03-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by armored View Post
awesome work man, thanks for this. Would be awesome to see a riot based guide for the many other champions, nice to get a view from the game creators themselves.

this!
+1

DaGhost

03-18-2010

Jesse PERRING hahaha, i don't get the meme but its funny to see that he is a real player

SazhKatzroy

03-18-2010

looks alot like how I build it, I never go pure AP with him or even at all, he's best as a DD since his Q is amazing and actually procs stuff with it's increased damage. also don't underestimate snowball sword. ^_^. more importantly is how well your team does to keep them off of you. (can't wait for the taunting ninja to help me out).

kjgkjgkgklfgl

03-18-2010

I build him as ASPD/AP /w magic pen, CD Redux, and dodge runes.

Doran's Ring
- absolutely need the health; ezreal is one of the most easiest charcters t kill in a focus mode.
Berserker Greaves (if a lot of tank, then sorceror; if lot of disable, then mercury)
Guinsoo's Rageblade
Nashor's Tooth
Rylai Scepter
Some Armor Item depending on opps (and/or maybe abysmall scepter or void staff)

12345612 ... 13