Ezreal Champion Spotlight

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

easytank

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2010

he did absolulty no dmg in that video. AP is the way to go considering 3 of ur 4 spells are based on ap. If u get nashors touch and guisenoo's (idr how to spell it) ur auto attack will hit as hard.
go ahead and look at my profile if you wish. But Ap ez is the obvious path.

DarkAngel311

03-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshimbito View Post
Just expressing my point of view: U can rly easy solo mid while harrashing your opponent. Make sure that u will get a good position for shooting him arrows and sometimes u need to w8 for the most of creeps to die. As for the team fight. Playing as an AP u can pown them all with your Ulti. After managing hit some1 with it(prefarable hit as many as u can) and while get either trinity or lich bane u will realesed a powerfull hit on your next target.Essence flux will also hit for approximately 300 dmg. As a AD u rly need a hero to boost more your attack speed for example (a nunu and a bloodhunter would be rly nice). As long the fight starts u must stay at all costs back and don't dye. Then unleash your Trueshoot Barrage and u will get at 5 stacks of attack speed. Then just find a perma target rape him use your essence flux to heal allies a bit and dmg enemies and in case he is trying to escape use 3rd spell so he will die. Hope this will help you.

dude..300 damage is not that much late game. you also have to factor in cooldown. I know it doesn't take that long but if you compare it with attack speed, I'm sure you can maybe cap more damage. Also adding that his spell distance don't go that far and you will have to aim with it. I do however admit that going AP seems to be better for everyone but I also have to agree that AD works also. You just need to find what suits you the most.

I'm a bit however disappointed with the fact that this is a 6300IP char that doesn't (in my opinion) live up to his expectations. I know this is a new char and there are things to be worked on. So I'll be patient and let RIOT do their job. I just hope that they can look into it and see that there are a lot of ppl (not just me) that are disappointed in this champ at the moment. And I know there are always going to be ppl complaining, so I don't expect the changes to be really dramatic but just enough to have this champ live up to that 6300IP cost.

Aside from that, TF is OP!!! and he's a 3150IP. Ezreal gotta top that right!? lol

jose tejas

03-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyst View Post
The thing he doesn't show you is he really sucks 99.9% of the time
(talking about phreak not ezreal)

I have played with and against him several times...

The funny thing is with him he fed like a 1/10 about

and against him He went mid against me on TF and I got first blood at level 1

Than continued to gank the rest of his team
i would like to start off by apologizing because this has nothing to do with ezreal.

I have had the honor of playin with cyst a few times. It is not a matter of how good you are but how well you can react and work together with your team. cyst has none of these skills. in fact he has very special skills. for example he likes to be The Best champion on the field and he always is. well if you ask him that that is what he will say. he has exception skills in being rude and not participating in team fights because he is "too good" for the rest of his team. I honestly think his attitude is apauling. this is a team game you are never gonna win when you have that one guy that is just mad all the time blames everyone else for the teams mistake. I beleive players like this should be flagged and if hit enough times by other players should be suspended or banned. because this is not what this game is based off of. if you want to be a one man team go play WOW this is a team game. get over yourself.

IrishForever

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2010

cool

Shinkuhadoken

03-25-2010

wheres the char guides for shen or all the other champs????
sure their learning curves might not be the same, but it would be GREAT if we had one.

ExSoldier

03-26-2010

lol?, ofc Ezs best build is AD, im high ELO playr, and been playing EZ since it came out and trust me, once u get the hang of how to play him with AD it becomes a good carry. u can check my profile and ull see i have a winning streak with ez with good K rates.

PILLFREAK

04-08-2010

awesome simply awesome

BONESAW IS READl

03-10-2013

kewl