Ryze is too over powered

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

08-31-2009

I had my first game with him and in my opinion he is "over powered". The reason is simple 1 or 2 heroes come no problem with spells read but even without I could down 1 hero with my norm al attack I was doing 500 crits at a reasonable speed. He does not even have 2 nukes but his attack also gets enhanced pretty much with the right items.

And I had more than 2000 HP wouldn't call that pure glass cannon.

Edit: Second game with him. So far best counter fiddle. I was just easy meat for him. After some readjusting my gameplay at the end he also was no real thread. At least not alone .

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AtlasNR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedaykin View Post
I had my first game with him and in my opinion he is "over powered". The reason is simple 1 or 2 heroes come no problem with spells read but even without I could down 1 hero with my norm al attack I was doing 500 crits at a reasonable speed. He does not even have 2 nukes but his attack also gets enhanced pretty much with the right items.

And I had more than 2000 HP wouldn't call that pure glass cannon.

Edit: Second game with him. So far best counter fiddle. I was just easy meat for him. After some readjusting my gameplay at the end he also was no real thread. At least not alone .
He's a caster type carry. So after his early game burst damage is no longer a threat his late game damage is a threat due to his 50% AP to damage thing. Still, usually nothing to worry about if your team focuses him.