Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ryze is too over powered

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

08-31-2009

I had my first game with him and in my opinion he is "over powered". The reason is simple 1 or 2 heroes come no problem with spells read but even without I could down 1 hero with my norm al attack I was doing 500 crits at a reasonable speed. He does not even have 2 nukes but his attack also gets enhanced pretty much with the right items.

And I had more than 2000 HP wouldn't call that pure glass cannon.

Edit: Second game with him. So far best counter fiddle. I was just easy meat for him. After some readjusting my gameplay at the end he also was no real thread. At least not alone .

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AtlasNR

Recruiter

08-31-2009

Quote:
Fedaykin:
I had my first game with him and in my opinion he is "over powered". The reason is simple 1 or 2 heroes come no problem with spells read but even without I could down 1 hero with my norm al attack I was doing 500 crits at a reasonable speed. He does not even have 2 nukes but his attack also gets enhanced pretty much with the right items.

And I had more than 2000 HP wouldn't call that pure glass cannon.

Edit: Second game with him. So far best counter fiddle. I was just easy meat for him. After some readjusting my gameplay at the end he also was no real thread. At least not alone .

He's a caster type carry. So after his early game burst damage is no longer a threat his late game damage is a threat due to his 50% AP to damage thing. Still, usually nothing to worry about if your team focuses him.