Ezreal AD: I hate that guy.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

laundrymonster

03-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by QC Sniper View Post
Well ignit flash is the best. Im playing him right now a lot and he is really better if you focus on is mystic shot and atk dmg.

My build

Chalice
Brutalizer
Occult
Swiftness
sheen or if your well feeded Bloodthirster

after this stack blood or upgrade sheen to trinity

Runes : Red- Armor penetration
Yellow- depending on what you prefer mana reg/5 lv18 or atk speed
Blue- again mana reg or atk speed but you can also put cooldown reduc this will help a lot but its more costly.

late game you can be like 350 dmg and your Q can do 500dmg (with sheen)
500 dmg every 3 sec or less its a lot of dmg.

A good tactic with him is when you are chased by one champion when your half arcane shot move shot move shot. Lot of people get caugh of guard and boum you kill them.

And for the boots its also your personal choice. Greaves dont really do a difference 25% its not a lot and he dont really need hit cause you focus on mystic shot if you really want to change this build go for cd reduc its will be better. This will happen but its rare that you will be in front and swiftness give you a boost to chase or run. Rageblade is good cause its give you atk speed and ap but like i said earlier you focus on dmg not atk speed or ap but i dont say its bad i just say if you build him atk speed its ok but this build is for dmg and mystic shot.

Ps: i dont say your build is bad or mine is better everyone can play there champion like they want to but some build are for a certain gameplay. Buying some item that are ''good'' doesnt mean its really ''good'' for the gameplay you want to have.

You're right about RageBlade, I never actually got to that item before the game ended but one of the BF sword items would probably be better. I intend to try to get that far sometime today.

And also, you're right about the boots. After consideration Mercury's Treads or Boots of Swiftness would be best, seeing as attack speed for Ez usually comes from his passive. =P

laundrymonster

03-20-2010

Edit:

I fixed the boots and changed the item play for the rageblade. I also added in where you would put the sword of the occult.

Kung Fu English

03-20-2010

I have found that with yellow MP/5/lvl runes and Clarity and the clarity talent, you do not need a mana regen item (though 30 MR from chalice is nice).

Talents: 21/0/9 - No crit dmg talent, 1/3 in crit % and 3/3 in AP/lvl and all the other dmg/atk speed ones in offense, and then the clarity talent in util.

I usually get:

sapphire crystal, HP Pot x2
Sheen
Boots - leave at leve 1 if not a clear threat on the other team, otherwise merc treads
Phage
Brutalizer
TF
Black Cleaver/Guinsoos

Most games dont last past TF. But if they do, I always struggle deciding between BC and guinsoos. I have had success with both and they are both awesome at that phase of the game.

Oh another thing: If the other team is carry/atk dmg heavy, I have started buying warden's mail immediately after level 1 boots. I helps a LOT against twitch/teemo/ashe/etc and makes you much less squishy.

Zombie Irwin

03-20-2010

not using runes is nerfing yourself hard

LogJammin

03-20-2010

^ troof.

So far my runes are just Armor pen marks and quints, and all MP5/lvl 18 for seals and glyphs. It's quite legit.

As for masteries and summoner spells. I go 9/0/21 and make sure to grab all CDR, mana regen, the -15% resist reduction, improved ghost, and the presence of the master.

I use Cleanse and Ghost, and I have next to no problems with mana, along with excellent kiting and chasing since it's hard to hold me down with this setup. Don't beleive me? try it out yourself.

First items I'll grab are boots and 2 hp pots, and rush brutalizer, boots of speed, and then sheen. this is early-game GG so far for me.