Lol Cartoon!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sky Okina

03-18-2010

Hey for all you fans out there, we are working on a Lol cartoon, it's ok'd by Riot, so come try out for the people you want.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ht=LoL+Cartoon

good luck trying out, and if you are somewhat of a graphics designer please inform, we could use all the help we can get

Thanks!

CrafterOfLaughs

03-18-2010

Who's working on this besides Anga?

I posted a small skip cycle of Annie that I did in half an hour to show what I could do in the main Cartoon thread that he posted back earlier in the week. I'd love to collaborate on something like this.

Here's the cycle I made:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqDx4izJ9Io

trafugial

03-18-2010

Sweet a fan made cartoon. Can't wait for it to be finished.

Sky Okina

03-18-2010

that is good animation, not proportionally right, but for only half and hour work good job, we will need all we can get, Anga is making this pretty much, but i am helping a bit with story and ideas, making it as accurate as we can.

CrafterOfLaughs

03-18-2010

Well, if there's anything on the animation side I can help with, I'm all for lending a hand.

I'm not the best artist but if there are things that need tweening or finessing, I'll be there.

TombMonkey

03-18-2010

I can help making the "pieces" for the flash animators to use, also somewhat simple backgrounds.

vandalrat.deviantart.com

Sky Okina

03-19-2010

sweet, thank you all for the help offers, please go onto the audition forum and tell Anga that you're willing to help, i'll get him to look and he'll probably want an example, i'm coming up with a short scene that i'm writing the story for, i'll probably pass it around and see if anyone wants the challenge to make the first animation.