Changing Molten Shield

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EroticSummoner

09-20-2009

make the molten shield ap stack like morgana shield

Sythion

09-20-2009

I like it as a counter to melee dps characters. It's actually retardedly effective as such, so I don't think it needs a nerf as a change. True, it's the obvious last choice in most situations, but there's nothing wrong with that.

Ambi

09-20-2009

It'd be wonderful if the damage dealt by molten armor had a chance to mini-stun.

Corona Nox

09-20-2009

Buffing Molten Shield won't fix Annie. Her AP scaling is ****, and she has no consistent CC. You can combo people down with her 3 nukes early game, but once late game rolls around, you might as well pack it in as your usefulness is over.

lapalm

09-20-2009

Screw the damage dealt to attackers and give her a more benefiting ability. Dps kill her so quickly (in so few shots) that it does nothing. And with that little extra, she could take back her spot in between others nukers. Annie just need a little push to challenge the top Champions (like every other hero should, everyone should appear OP/equally strong).

Sythion

09-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corona Nox View Post
Buffing Molten Shield won't fix Annie. Her AP scaling is ****, and she has no consistent CC. You can combo people down with her 3 nukes early game, but once late game rolls around, you might as well pack it in as your usefulness is over.
I've found she has a lot to add to teams and deals great burst aoe damage.

SlyGoat

09-20-2009

Why not make it castable on allies? Molten shield tibbers... Or molten shield rammus

Merrill

09-20-2009

Could have it work with her stun, if you used it on the 5th cast it would stun anyone who takes the magic damage from hitting her in melee combat.

OctopusDropkick

09-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corona Nox View Post
Yeah, her AP scaling isn't very good. Late game all you can hope to do is push over creeps. Maybe stun for a second on occasion.

Aspartem

09-20-2009

But i like the concept about the +% AP. Numbers can be adjusted. Like add 10% from the beginning but scale the duration. Because something like 2/4/6/8/10.. srsly 2% is utterly ridicoulus.

And even 25% wouldn't let her instagib people early on. First, her AP scaling is horrible. Second up to mid game where you max. have 200 AP it only would result in a temporary 50 AP, that's a good bunch but definitly not OP. Though i agree, late game she would dish out imense amounts of dmg, so 10-15% should be ok.

/support.