Extreme Matchmaking Fail

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Retrac47

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-30-2010

Yep, same here. Me and a few of my buddies have been into the game for a couple weeks and started getting paired against 30's all the time out of nowhere. We didn't really know much about ELO or how matchmaking worked so we thought we were just really unlucky until it happened every single game and we went like 2-15 in the games we played over a few days. We figured out that the more of us that played together the worse we got destroyed, which is completely ridiculous, what's the point of playing a game if you can't play it with your friends. This is seriously broken and needs to be fixed.

Elembrook

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2010

Haha... I know Ogleman... funny stuff.

-Elem

Dawncaster

03-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retrac47 View Post
Yep, same here. Me and a few of my buddies have been into the game for a couple weeks and started getting paired against 30's all the time out of nowhere. We didn't really know much about ELO or how matchmaking worked so we thought we were just really unlucky until it happened every single game and we went like 2-15 in the games we played over a few days. We figured out that the more of us that played together the worse we got destroyed, which is completely ridiculous, what's the point of playing a game if you can't play it with your friends. This is seriously broken and needs to be fixed.
exactly they need to fix this s h i t

Atarax85

04-01-2010

I'm bumping this.

Riot, please fix your matchmaking system!

t0pHat

04-01-2010

One hundred percent agreed.

If they want people to recruit friends, why would they discourage friends playing together?

Biggest problem with this game right now.

Kaedan

04-02-2010

Solo matchmaking queue is broken now too

Was recently in a game where my team was in their teens (one person lvl 21) and the opposing team consisted of three lvl 30s, and two in their mid to high 20s.

So not only is team matchmaking broken, but so is solo matchmaking.

I won't be playing anymore until they fix it. I suggest you all do the same.

I feel bad for new players, and Riot if they don't get their stuff together. New players are gonna be trying it out and quitting by truckload.

Atarax85

04-03-2010

Bump!

Marid King

04-03-2010

personally. i think their whole ELO thing is is convoluted bull****. Just base it on number of wins and you're FINE.

Atarax85

04-03-2010

Or even just use brackets (1-10, 11-19, 20-29, 30 would have its own bracket) then completely randomize the teams before champion select. I bet we would get a lot more competitive, fair games with this method than what we have now.

piec

04-04-2010

My team (lvls)

Enemy Team (lvls)

All my games today look like that, and I always lose games by people who just start playing in this game. Im sick and tired of that, i just want play with normal good players. Good game with bad matchmaking, i even can wait 5 min for creating a team but I want just play with people at same lvl as I am.