Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Premade Laning Comp. Set-up [Tank]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cele

Recruiter

03-18-2010

I could not find a thread on this for the life of me.

I was wondering where the higher ELO teams prefer their tanks to lane. My premade has a tank that usually plays Cho and insists on mid-lane every game ( we have no junglers).

I do not find any logic in this other than having a resilliant champ in the middle to not give up ground vs. opposite teams carry.

But I still find it more logical to have your carry mid to push the tower and gank (specially a TF mid or someone that can escape middle undetected real fast).

Let's face it, a cho should not be getting a quick kill on any champ in the mid, and I know if a played a carry mid vs. cho or any other low dps tank I could widdle them down pretty fast early game specially with new TF or annie or ashe.

Any thoughts or experiences with your premades or even solo queues?