Tiamat on Morde

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sausageman

03-18-2010

Has anyone thought about trying Tiamat on Morde? how would it interact with his Q ability (Mace of spades) would all three of the hits splash? if the hits splash would the splash also help charge his shield? does anyone know? It might help to charge up his shield while making him an even bigger wrecking machine in group fights if it works the way i hope.

I am asking this as i am currently unable to test the theory out since he is not currently a free use champ and was wondering if anyone has tested and knows.

Fbsunny

03-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sausageman View Post
Has anyone thought about trying Tiamat on Morde? how would it interact with his Q ability (Mace of spades) would all three of the hits splash? if the hits splash would the splash also help charge his shield? does anyone know? It might help to charge up his shield while making him an even bigger wrecking machine in group fights if it works the way i hope.

I am asking this as i am currently unable to test the theory out since he is not currently a free use champ and was wondering if anyone has tested and knows.
His shield only gets charged from damage from his abilities, so things like sunfire capes and tiamat do not help to charge it up. Also the attack he does would splash, however the magic damage done by Q would not splash.

Sausageman

03-18-2010

ok, thanks.

i kinda figured if Tiamat helped charge his ability like that it would be a bit OP.