New to LoL, Looking for a team.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StuartSpotlight

05-23-2011

I just started LoL. Although my play time is low, i have watched many steams and read alot about this game. Needless to say, im not bad for the my play time. Im looking for a group of people that have a pretty good sense for the game that can help me out. And hopefully play with me.

Hit me up, Thanks!

StuartSpotlight

P.S. I am an adult player, would prefer to play with other mature players. i have alot of experience with RTS games. I am a fast learner. All in all just want to have a good time with a good clan.

xXIKillBob

05-23-2011

I want to join.Add me xXIKillBob

Anaesthetic

05-23-2011

Hey, if you dont mind go over to my thread and go to the link. I will gladly teach you the ropes!

Bäzingä

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-23-2011

Clan Amadas is a friendly community with all types of games not only League of Legends, We are openning doors to all players all level and skills.
Requirments:
Ventrillo
Microphone
You no longer need a application, Nor be tried out but, to become a official member of Clan Amadas, You have to make at least 20 Post, but before hands you will be considered as ensigned.

We Currently Support:

League of Legends
StarCraft
RTS
MMO
Minecraft
Bloodline Champion
ETC

If you need any help or have any concerns please contact Me, Nagl, Darshka, Svenatenine, or Doctor Monty

JOIN NOW @ : Clanamadas.com

Fierce Frankie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-25-2011

I'm level 23, and I play with a lot of level 30's. I have a teamspeak server and we're always looking for more people to play with us while we talk on Teamspeak, we do premades and it makes teamwork A LOT easier. Hate setting up a gank with clueless people. =P One of the TS admins has over 1700 elo so you could come play with us, we would love to have you. =]

TS info:
address: fiercespeak.sytes.net
port: 9987

We welcome all levels to come play, but we prefer people who are 18 and older, or at least pretty mature.

We are The Fierce Force!

S T D

05-25-2011

Hello Spotlight

"Complete" Clan is always Recruiting Mature Players!

Link: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=709254

Since you are new, I am pretty sure you have a lot of learning to go over, but since you already spent a good amount of time learning about this game yourself. I believe you can join our clan whenever you feel like it, eventually, if you feel like this clan is not the right one for you, you can simply leave whenever you feel like and find another. Even though we are Multi-Gaming Clan, we just like to enjoy the games we play. As long as you are Active, you are very welcome into this Clan.

Good Luck