Singe toss

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bregan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-29-2009

ever play Arro Kree in AotZ? he could toss loads of creeps all over and **** **** up. now THAT took some ****ing SKILL to be good with.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ohaidere

Senior Member

08-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lead Farmer View Post
Didn't tiny throw an ally to do aoe dmg?
Yeah, you could toss allys as well. But he was really great for tossing enemys into your team.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Syth

Member

08-29-2009

ohaidere, singe is fine, tiny toss was stupid noob friendly and at the same time annoying because you couldnt choose who to toss. if you want a dota clone go play dota. The current fling implementation is good and its currently counterable by juking singe. being able to throw anywhere would be retarded, too easy and probably OP.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ohaidere

Senior Member

08-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syth View Post
ohaidere, singe is fine, tiny toss was stupid noob friendly and at the same time annoying because you couldnt choose who to toss. if you want a dota clone go play dota. The current fling implementation is good and its currently counterable by juking singe. being able to throw anywhere would be retarded, too easy and probably OP.
Tiny toss was in no way noob friendly. In my opinion, it is the other way around being, Singe -> noob friendly. Tiny toss, you had to position yourself correctly to even toss the right unit. And then click fast enough, to where you wanted the unit to go, otherwise nothing would happen. Not to mention the use of a blink dagger, that made him an extremely fun initiator. If I wanted to play dota, I'd be playing dota. I'm just giving my feedback on a ****ty skill, that involves nothing but pressing one hotkey. And this juking that you speak of.. I'm sure it applies to every single skill in this game. I mean, I can counter skill A by juking hero A. However, I'm not looking for a counter, and could care less. I disagree that it would be retarded and to easy. There are a plethora of things that are probably more OP then my suggestion and aren't going to be fixed.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Commodore Frank

Adjudicator

08-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syth View Post
ohaidere, singe is fine, tiny toss was stupid noob friendly and at the same time annoying because you couldnt choose who to toss. if you want a dota clone go play dota. The current fling implementation is good and its currently counterable by juking singe. being able to throw anywhere would be retarded, too easy and probably OP.
QFT

Singed is strong enough as it is, and as I said before, toss is widely regarded as one of the best team skills already. Also, throwing behind him synergizes wonderfully with his poison trail. Even if they run the other direction, they're still not headed directly for their base, putting them in more danger at any time outside of the laning phase, since teammates are most likely nearby.

Just because you don't like it doesn't make it a bad skill. Also, calling it "****ty" is a poor choice of words. Try being a bit more constructive.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duffie

Senior Member

08-30-2009

Singed is fine and Toss is awesome.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Business

Senior Member

08-30-2009

Debateable.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

polynaoh

Member

08-31-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohaidere View Post
I'm just giving my feedback on a ****ty skill, that involves nothing but pressing one hotkey.
Ok , you're making it sound like you don't really have a clue about anything . I'd go as far as to say that you probably didn't even play once as Singed . I've seen skilled Singed players putting his Fling skill to good use , and it certainly didn't seem like those players where just pressing one hotkey and hoping for the best .


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lollerman

Senior Member

08-31-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohaidere View Post
you made it too noob friendly... not being able to control where to toss.
Tiny Toss was easier compared to Singe; you simply needed to be near the right target, and he's got a huge AoE stun to facilitate his tossing, so his targets don't even move. Singe, on the other hand, requires a fair bit of skill to place his fling. It's not retarded, you CAN control where he tosses his victims (and he does have some sort of slow/snare to compensate for the lack of a complete stun). Just because you can't pull it off doesn't mean... wait, why are you complaining this is "noob friendly" again?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Treedog

Member

08-31-2009

my best is 12-0 with singed so far, his toss is one of the best moves in the game imo, get lvl 3 boots,blink and his ultimate if u cant catch ppl to toss them then ur doing something wrong.


12