Poppy E and Event Horizontal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ainax

05-23-2011

What happens if I jump to Veigar through his Event Horizontal?

Do I stun inside, or outside, or by pass it?

Brochilles

05-23-2011

you go through it, but still get stunned. Also Alistars pop up can over ride your charge, but your charge can eat ashe's arrows for breakfast. And jax can jump over your e.

Ardailec

05-23-2011

I'm afraid Brochilles is wrong. Like Jax's Jump and Kat's Shunpo, You CAN Charge through Veigar's event horizon. The trick is not landing on it.

Lets say Veigar is sitting next to a wall and your going to introduce him to it. He notices and, naturally is about to soil himself in fear, so he drops the ring. You will NOT be stopped from slamming him by the ring. But if you land on it (He dropped the ring ontop of himself) Then yes, you will be stunned.

The rule of thumb is, if you can bypass a wall, you can bypass the ring. (Yes, you can jump through walls with charge.) Now, if Vayne can tumble through it I dunno.

Teldin

05-23-2011

Vayne can tumble through it. Pretty irritating.

Ninja edit: She can tumble through it and not get stunned, unlike many others who do get stunned after their dash (ie. Tryndamere).

malphismia

05-23-2011

Don't think so. You pass through the wall, but you end up on the other side of it stunned. Poppy's charge isn't a flash like Jax and Kat.