Towers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fatal

08-29-2009

Im sorry if there is a spot for this i couldnt find it. my idea is about towers. i understand that the outer towers only attack a hero if they are attacking another hero. reason i assume are easier for low lvls to kill them and the added gold and stuff, but the base towers. is there any way we can get them to target the heros attacking it reguardless. i would assume if i had base towers they would be set to attack heros first.

Seruo

08-29-2009

ADD To FeedBack:

Is it possible to add a cool down timer that tells you when your abilities have come up. Up top for champion abilities and for summoner abilities. Like a simple text notification up top that tells you your abilities have hit cool down and are ready for use.

Frawin

08-29-2009

I do agree on this. The base towers should target heroes as by the time most base towers are reached all it takes is 1 to maybe 2 creep waves and a hero can walk through it.

SighrisTheVirus

08-29-2009

plz no floating text for abilites, is it that hard to glance at the bottom of the screen...you should be anyways to look at the mini map and ur hp/mp...but the tower thing is a good idea.

LeonX

08-29-2009

I have to disagree with the tower thing... at least make it random, not heros first. If it attacks heroes first everybody would die at the biginning, specially slow champions. At the start of the game towers deal a block of health per hit; that's a lot man. The game wouldn't advance.

redit

Adjudicator

08-29-2009

This has been discussed before. It is to avoid prolonging games unnecessarily.
Please use the search function. :-)

Fatal

08-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by redit View Post
This has been discussed before. It is to avoid prolonging games unnecessarily.
Please use the search function. :-)

tried couldnt find any thing.