Team Boss now recruiting - www.teamboss.net

12345612 ... 37
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NachosRGood

Junior Member

05-24-2011

IGN: NachosRGood

Summoner Level: 30

Favorite champ: 3v3 = tryn, 5v5 = cant chose one but mainly AD, AP (i like to deal dmg) but ill also play a tank or support but im decent with almost any champ

What role?: i will be a positive team leader (listening to higher authority first) i will not rage at my teamates, im here to have fun yet at the same time have pleasure in stomping noobs (lol), also im on almost everyday and willing to play with anyone that wants to, im here to support the team i also would like to help get games together cuz lets face it having people u know is way better than random people that suck half the time.

i also have a mic( little buggy atm) but ill be buying a new one
i can also download skype ( i never used it so i might need a little help setting up if not straight forward xP)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AMotherLover

Senior Member

05-24-2011

its cool the quoting system takes too much time anyways XD.

and that cool, i just like to give out as much info as possible regarding my gaming in LoL.

in regards to tanking, the only reason i tank mainly with Cho is because he is the tank in which i have had the most success. tanking with rammus, amumu, shen and alistar doesnt bother me, i just find Cho as a personal favourite.

as far as mid goes, i have no problem with gaks in mid, i was just saying that i dont need help, you are free to come gank if you feel the need, but i wont call you out of your lane to do it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Terran Synn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

05-24-2011

Summoner Name: Terran Synn
Summoner Level/Elo: 30/ as for elo i have only played 11 rank games, i don't really have many people a play with and every time i solo que for rank 5 i get some nubs who can't play for squat.
Favorite Champ: Cassiopeia, Gangplank, AP Sion, Gangplank, Zilliean, Katarina, Amumu, I cna try o play whoever the team needs though have experience mostly as support types, but i can play tank, ad/ap carry, support, anything you need
What role you want in the team: I can take charge if need be, I am not used to playing with more than 1 person i know at a time so i crave teamwork, i can follow orders easily and take charge if noone is willing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

katiescarlet

Junior Member

05-24-2011

Summoner Name:katiescarlet
Summoner Level/Elo:lvl 30,not sure of elo but im in elo hell
Favorite Champ: leblanc,akali,udyr(new too),poppy(new too)
What role you want in the team:i want to win ranks and will be more then happy to help with w/e you need help with


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ScaryKelb

Junior Member

05-24-2011

Summoner Name: ILoveMilfs
Summoner Level/Elo:30/1300+

Favorite Champ:All of em?
What role you want in the team: Help setup team matches.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Agrósh

Junior Member

05-24-2011

name, Justus 16 years old
Ingame name, Godchild2 lvl 30
Favorite champs are, Anivia, Ezreal (AD), Irelia, Fiddle, Malzahar, Sona and morgana. (im trying to learn Galio to be able to tank, but i cant say i can play him in ranked)
I use teamspeak, Skype and ventrilo
I do ward yes, im better at warding in 3v3 but im decent in 5v5 (trying to improve)
KD. 6.9 - 4.4 - 7.0 Rating 1450


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TB Once

Senior Member

05-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMotherLover View Post
its cool the quoting system takes too much time anyways XD.

and that cool, i just like to give out as much info as possible regarding my gaming in LoL.

in regards to tanking, the only reason i tank mainly with Cho is because he is the tank in which i have had the most success. tanking with rammus, amumu, shen and alistar doesnt bother me, i just find Cho as a personal favourite.

as far as mid goes, i have no problem with gaks in mid, i was just saying that i dont need help, you are free to come gank if you feel the need, but i wont call you out of your lane to do it.
Good to hear. A solid mid shouldn't need help - but help is always appreciated, lol. Make sure to post your profile in our Boss List forum so the regular members can get to know you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ScaryKelb

Junior Member

05-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by oncewasblind View Post
Good to hear. A solid mid shouldn't need help - but help is always appreciated, lol. Make sure to post your profile in our Boss List forum so the regular members can get to know you.
yo what if I dont want to be a boss but i want to be a manager? ;P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TB Once

Senior Member

05-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMilfs View Post
yo what if I dont want to be a boss but i want to be a manager? ;P
LoL. Like a fast food manager? j/k

Or do you mean like a manager for Team Boss? We need some, I'm looking for people to step up. Read this thread and send me a private message on our forums if you're interested: http://z15.invisionfree.com/teamboss...p?showtopic=35


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ScaryKelb

Junior Member

05-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by oncewasblind View Post
LoL. Like a fast food manager? j/k

Or do you mean like a manager for Team Boss? We need some, I'm looking for people to step up. Read this thread and send me a private message on our forums if you're interested: http://z15.invisionfree.com/teamboss...p?showtopic=35
done.


12345612 ... 37