Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Team Boss now recruiting - www.teamboss.net

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TB Once

05-23-2011

Team Boss

Team Boss is a LoL clan dedicated towards helping you become a better gamer, and creating a community of players who can share their experience and knowledge with each other.

We are composed of +350 members, ranging from unranked to +2200 elo. We play together daily, and share and create strategies together.
We have a fully functioning website, www.teamboss.net (http://www.teamboss.net/), with a forum, a team ranking system, a ventrilo server, replays, a livestream, and a blog.

Here are some reasons why you might be interested:
- You are tired being stuck in "elo hell"
- You want a community that will offer tips and positive feedback
- You're looking for friends who won't troll you
- You enjoy a clan ranking system
- You want to be a part of a competitive 5-man team
- You want to be a Boss

If you're interested in joining, please register on our forums and post in our Boss List.
For your convenience I've provided a link: http://z15.invisionfree.com/teamboss/index.php?showforum=3.

Make sure to include the following information:

Summoner Name:
Summoner Level/Elo:
Favorite Champ:
What role you want in the team: for example, you want to help with team leadership as an officer, or you want to be involved with the forum (posting news updates, moderating), you want to help put together team matches (ranked and in-house), you want to help update the blog, or you just want to play ranked games, etc.

Thanks for your interest in our team!

oncewasblind

Edit: Make sure to join the in game channel Team Boss, and talk to either me or thought gore (one of our officers) online. Thought gore may be the better contact, as my friend list is already full.

NME Jammy

05-23-2011

Name: Jamtots
Level: 30
Favorite Champs: Rumble Cassiopeia
Role: I want to play ranked games and if things progress to tourney's I'd be down. Just want to play with good players. Period

Cyndikate

05-23-2011

Name: Cynthetika
Level: 30
Favorite Champs: Tristana, Sona, Teemo, Nidalee, Caitlyn, and Vayne
Role: I just want to play ranked games, but I want to prepare myself mentally, and improve myself as a gamer in order to do that.

the sowa trout

05-23-2011

Name: Gasmasked lvl:30, Elo: 1149? Fav champs: Caitlyn and Morde Role: to play with good players and learn more. Ps. I don't play ranked much but I am a pub stomper

impossy

05-23-2011

Summoner name: ShadowLordKai
Summonder level: 30
Favorite champ: Jungle Udyr as AD, Malzahar as AP, Mordekaiser as Tank, Nidalee as support.
What roll: To be honest I'm not sure, but I am more of a leader than most others I'm not stupid wile playing and I play it safe.. Most of the time

RichKids

05-23-2011

Summoner name: Bobstrongsword
Summonder level: 30
Favorite champ: Blaze, veigar, Garen, amumu
What roll: I like to theorycraft a lot but more in terms of how a squad of heroes can work togethor more than how to build a particular hero. I would be more than happy to help put togethor events and help get news out to other clan members as well as work on strategy and game play

AMotherLover

05-24-2011

IGN: AMotherLover

Summoner level: 30

Experience in this game: I have played almost 500 normal games, and refuse to play serious ranked until I can find a good team that won't feed. I played DotA for a long time before i started playing this, so I have well over 2000 games combined with the 2.

Champions I play well: I can play every AP carry in the game EXCEPT for Lux (and i have no idea why), and I can also play almost every DPS/Assassin in the game as well. I can play tanks but I will only tank with ChoGath. I can also jungle if needed. And sorry but I don't play support.

Champions I main with: Karthus (been playing with him for almost 10 months now), Warwick (been playing with him for about 7 months), ChoGath (6months, and with him I excel at solo laning if he have a jungler), Twitch (2months but already very good).

Other info regarding Champions: There is only 12 champs I don't own, and I can play pretty much all my champs with skill. It takes me no longer than 3 games to fully learn how a champion needs to be build and played. Just ask me to learn a champ and it will be done.

Gameplay: since I main Karthus, I have extremely good map awareness. I am not a person who needs mia's to be called, and when in mid I will never require help. As a lane partner I always give my partner last hits on minions, as long as i can get some kills on enemies in return. I can last hit every effectively if I need to, but i can also push very hard and be aggressive. I know when to engage, and I am always willing to die if it means my team getting kills.

Other facts: I own a mic so i can do voice chat. I have mumble, vent, xfire and skype. But I don't own my own servers. I'm a team player. If you catch me on a bad day, I apologize now. I don't put up with feeding, or bad players, that is what will make me most angry. I can play well over 70% of the champions with a very high degree of skill.

My role in this gaming community: I am looking to be a player everyone will listen to but not a leader. I will be there for advise on build, gameplay and anything LoL related.

randomonia

05-24-2011

hey
Summoner Name: randomonia
level:30
Favorite Champ:lux,master yi
What role you want in the team:i just want to win ranked games but im not that good :/, so i was wondering if youse could help me get some wins

AhmedFree

05-24-2011

Summoner Name: AhmedFree
Summoner Level/Elo: 30
Favorite Champ: Brand ... Teemo ... cassopia .. rumble ...
What role you want in the team: just play as a team ..

thought gore

05-24-2011

mmm, a little misleading~ we don't go out of our way to pull people out of elo hell lol. Well, we haven't until now (if you plan to start).

re: AMotherLover ... i also don't really feel that ranked games differ from normal games unless it's full premade teams, but a lot of the other stuff you said doesn't sound very promising.

No offence, but anyone can learn a character's general playstyle and apply their normal playing skill to that fairly quickly ... but it probably takes a bit longer to master y'know? >.>.
You can be fine with mid solo [without any help] (as will anyone else), but as a team, we might want to place pressure sometimes y'know? To give us a better game position >.>. And mid is generally safe - but you might come against a difficult opponent, in which case, calling for a gank/pressure would help the team a lot more than just letting him/her control the lane.

Also, please take the CS as an AP carry or as a DPS/assassin. You reject support and you limit tanking to chogath so I don't see any reason as to why you'd give up CS for your lanemate. That said, knowing when to engage is a critical skill that people mess up even in tourny finals so ... if you've got that covered, that's pretty cool.

So in essence, I just find a lot of that intro you wrote to be rather uninformative except for the purpose of character referencing. Would've been cool to just follow the basic format and add a little spice para at the end.

ps: sorry for not using the quoting system, but I'm feeling rather lazy at the moment .