A New Champion Approaches: Shen, the Eye of Twilight

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KaiTo1520

03-29-2010

Shen, is cool as he is.. but yeah, upgrades are welcome, like his shield thingy, doesn't do that much help...making its duration longer or lowering the CD and mana cost would be good... i do tank builds my average is 14kpg/0-2dpg as he is right now... or you can also put a damage on shens ulti(when he finishes channeling and pops near target ally, shen does damage to enemy units in a radius)or heal the ally...

well overall,,, i got no real problems with shen...

PTLED

03-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaginHomoSapien View Post
"Vorpal Blade: Hits a target enemy for magic damage, and marks the target for allies to see. Allied units that attack the marked enemy target get healed over several seconds.

Feint: Shen defends against the next champion attack or spell, blocking much of the damage from it.

Shadow Dash: Shen dashes towards target location, taunting enemies he passes through.

Stand United: Places a shield on target ally which absorbs damage. After channeling for several seconds, Shen teleports to the target ally and shields himself as well.
"

A very squishy tank...
2200 HP at level 11 WITH a frozen mallet

Vorpal Blade: is pretty cool, a vorpal shurkan would seem a tad more appropriate, where is he getting all those swords he is throwing from? lol

I do think that damage over time would be more appropriate as well instead of a healing property, although its somewhat useful

Feint: kind of useless later on in the game, I think a passive would be better than something you spam every 3 seconds

no real idea what to replace it with except for some sort of passive that can dodge attacks/spells similar to faceless void from dota

a smoke bomb here would be the perfect thing however, blindness and silence for people in area

Shadow Dash: I kind of love it, but I also think that physical + ability damage would be good in addition to taunt, or you could put silence on it instead maybe if you don't include smoke bomb
I think the cooldown needs to go down with levels, its too long

Stand United: I think it should be completely scrapped, it should be replaced with something akin to the nurubian assassin from DOTA

Invisibility for X number of seconds + physical + AP dmg

his passive is okay if you want to keep the tank theme..

in summary,
his stats seem OKAY but 100 hp less than mundo at level 1 , I dont get it if he is a tank
he should throw a shurikan instead of a blade....
feint needs to be scrapped and replaced with smoke bomb
dash should do DAMAGE
ultimate should involve stealth and assasination

^^^^^^^^^^ dont listen to this ******

shen is designed to tank the dmg (thus the taunt) (which owns) and heal himself by using his first skill on the enemy. gg, if you go shen+soraka or whatever, you will rape every game. my friend and me won 9+ in a row now with that combo

KaiTo1520

03-30-2010

LoL... pair any nuker with shen will always pawn... late game taunt destroys champions...

Azghyn Nite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2010

I swear that his passive was This unit is a flipping ninja..

Igorek

04-01-2010

Subzero ftw!

larkan

04-01-2010

how about a cowboy champ next?

Ahrimal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schezuan the Summoner View Post
I love how it's ninja vs pirate in the screens!
Haha indeed, good catch!

7H3LaughingMan

04-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karyuudan View Post
LOL no **** his name is Richard Van Donk ? It's my teacher i know his name u dumb.
And its not "Shihan" too. This is a tittle. OMG MAN DO SOME RESEARCH AND STOP MAKE IN YOURSELF A IDIOT ! BUJINKAN CONSISTS IN 9 SCHOOL'S WITH 3 KIND OF NINJUTSU STYLE. BUJINKAN AND NINJUTSU IS PRACTIALLY THE SAME THING!
I did my research and I like how you ignore the fact that you trained with a man who lives in California for two years in Japan.

Darius17

04-05-2010

the next hero should be a computer geek: passive every 100 he hacks and instantly kills u

1. ******ed face : fears( for 1 sec) and deals 80/130/200/250/300 dmg to 1 enemy unit ( ap ratio 1/1) cooldown 8 secs

2. counter-strike :transforms him into a terorist for 30 secs he gains 5/7/10/12/15/20% bonus dmg and ap cooldown 50 secs

3.grose pimpels:near enemy units have their armor and magic resist redduced by 5/8/12/16/20

4.rickroll( ultimate ):rickrolls all enemy champs making them leave or feed>

IGankBotI

07-29-2011

OP, cant wait