A New Champion Approaches: Shen, the Eye of Twilight

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 47
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rexplosive

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2010

It was also the first thing that I thought, when I had finished reading the skill set. That is not the skills of a ninja

knightx510

03-18-2010

hmm, energy + ninja, sounds like rogues from wow

Thats a Bingo

03-18-2010

I agree that his abilities don't sound Ninja, but maybe he'll make up for it by having fast mobility, high attack power, and quick attack speed.

objectivesea

03-18-2010

I love how it's ninja vs pirate in the screens!

Feritas

03-18-2010

Yeah he sounds cool enough, but his back story doesn't really make sense with his skills.

He is emotionless yet he taunts people?

He is a 'shadow warrior', but his skills focus on protection and healing of allies? Sounds more like a shadow defender, protector, or paladin of some kind...which doesn't really make sense either.

Based on his skills, it sounds much more like he should belong to an order of knights, or at least dudes wearing armor and being entirely obvious in their actions.

Massive disconnect between his narrative/champion model and his skill set.

h0bb1t

03-18-2010

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...ye_of_Twilight
This is the League of Legends Wiki entry on Shen.
It's got a link to the "Kennen" mentioned in his story.
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik..._Eyes_of_Truth
Kennen sounds like he's the attacking ninja. Shen might be a support-ish character.

DRC89

03-18-2010

Weak he has no ninja skills and does not even look like a ninja i want naruto not Shredder

Lord Thanatos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2010

Ninja Ninja ... Ninja Ninja ... Go ninja go ninja go

LittleLady

03-18-2010

less money grabbing, I've spent 70+ on this game and please implement more maps and ranked play, I like LoL but there is no reason we shouldn't have the above 17 weeks after launch. And we arn't even ranked play yet so multiple maps balanced or not should be available for auto cue. 'Practice' is a waste of time forfeiting IP. Crank some out, tweak as things come out. Offer ranked play for the maps already tried and tested.

Thats my QQ, I love the attention to champs but we have zillions already, add some variety before HoN or the other beat you to it.

EDIT: Please implement outline shading for the basic messages/champ name text/rings.

Red/green is very very bad for me ^^ let us shade them to something more diverse as an option. Ie Blue/yellow

Mang

03-18-2010

Support ninja! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12345612 ... 47