[Guide] Gravan's Guide to Ezreal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AFKray

03-19-2010

Calling AD builds "fail" when he's only been out for so long just invalidates your opinion and gives you very little credibility in your arguments for AP. All this guide shows, and as everyone has pointed out, that you don't have enough experience with every facet of the Champion to give yourself the right to preach your opinions to others. If you are talking about "logical fallacies", then don't speak in normative terms. Especially terms where you provide no evidence to support your normative conclusion.

Grinningsphinx

03-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravan View Post
The amount of games I have played has no connection with the quality of the guide. The guide is what the guide is. I could have played one game, but if the guide I wrote was the best there was, it would still be the best there was regardless of the fact that I had only played one game. You can thank me for pointing out your logical fallacy and destroying your argument, if you like.

Additionally, it is really just bare bones right now. Not even in Mk. III - for anyone who likes the guide thus far, if you check back in sometime soon there will be far more detailed information on how to behave in teamfights and in the various stages of the game.

it has a direct bearing on writing a guide sir....9 games played means you really dont know enough to write a guide thats worth reading.

Grinningsphinx

03-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravan View Post
I don't explain reasoning to the delusional. In fact, I only explain my reasoning where I feel like it - I wrote this guide for myself before writing it for others. Also, I certainly don't discount his passive, I just regard it as his least useful skill. Lichbane allows his Mystic Shot to scale with AP.

Also,
Is wrong - you can read this guide for what it actually does instead of imagining your own skill descriptions.

Nice...your writing guides for yourself lol? Fail much?

Gravan

03-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinningsphinx View Post
Nice...your writing guides for yourself lol? Fail much?
I'm not sure you understood that comment of mine. I enjoy writing, therefore I'm writing a guide for the personal satisfaction. You can know I'm being honest when I say that I don't write public guides so that others, such as your snide self, can bring me down with comments such as "Fail much?".

Razill

03-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelinLikeEve View Post
One thing, Ezreal can easily be built to be an attacker with 300+ damage and 2+ attack speed with 100 AP... I feel your build is terrible. Your spell build is also terrible. Mystic shot and Arcane shift are the only 2 moves you need until your ult unless you're with a tank. How about you play a few more games as Ez then make a guide you idiot...
LOL everybody give FeelinLikeEve a round of applause as he gets on the short bus
be sure not to give him any small objects as he may coke to death.