Ezreal item builds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kainu7

03-18-2010

Hey guys Ive been playing the new champ Ezreal pretty much exclusively since i bought him they day he came out, i think hes pretty fun. Anyways Ive noticed you can play him with quite a few ways (AD/AP). So far it seems to me that AP is great for a gank/clean up and AD is great at lane pushing/harassing.

For AP build i would go with this. For my skills i would get my first level in Q then E and finally W. I then max out my E ability then my W ability and finally the Q ability (always taking ultimate when available)

For summoner spells i usually take flash and ignite.

My start out items here is the sapphire crystal and 2 health pots. Once i get 1210g go back and get sheen and boots. I then usually get Fiendish Codex and then i build my Rylai's Scepter.

For AD i would do something like this. For my skills i would start off just like my AP build but after my initial 3 levels i then work on maxing Q first, then W and finally E once again always taking ultimate when available.

For summoner spells I take teleport and ignite.

For start out items i usually do meki and 2 health pots then when i get 850g i go back and get a chalice and boots. I find that I run out of mana quite fast so the chalice is necessary. After that I would probably start the rageblade and go from there.

Id like to know what y'all think of the two builds and if you think anything should be changed. If you have any questions to why Ive taken a particular item or anything just ask =).

Please don't just troll and say it sucks or anything, this is just to give an idea about how i go. doesn't mean i always do it this way or always follow those builds. Sometimes you have to improvise to the team/enemy.

Kainu7