Game rule suggestion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Til Saar

08-29-2009

Hey, I'm not sure under which section to put it (there are item/champion/HUD lobbies, but no game feedback lobbies), But I have an idea regarding the current game rules.

See, right now, when you destroy the enemy's Inhibitor, your minions become stronger, which makes it easier for you to kill more enemy structures.

I would think it would be more interesting that destroying the Inhibitor will make the enemy's minions stronger, and that it would be required to destroy the Inhibitor before the Nexus.

So this way it would actually be harder to finish of the enemy team on that last mile.

Your thoughts would be most appreciated.

Commodore Frank

Adjudicator

08-29-2009

It wouldn't fit for any competitive play, but it sounds like it could make for an interesting practice game.

MikeTyson

08-29-2009

dumb idea

Loctorak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTyson View Post
dumb idea
Grats on uselessly insulting a suggestion with no basis for argument.

The reason it's the way it is now is to keep focus on the champions rather than the minions and towers. As above it would make for a decent practice mode of sorts. It would make the game take so much longer, though.

Razzle Dazzle

Adjudicator

08-29-2009

thats a freakin stupid idea.

Ryoshi

08-29-2009

I do sorta like the idea of having to beat all the inhibitors to win. Then again, the games are long as it is.

Jozrael

QA Analyst

Follow Jozrael on Twitter

08-29-2009

Holy ****. <>

Let me explain my reasoning.

LoL is focused offensively. The focus is on ending the game as soon as possible. You try to kill inhibitors because it gives you a momentum advantage. This is like saying Baron should give your team a debuff.

It's telling the players YOU WANT TO DO THIS TO WIN and then penalizing them for it. It's just backwards in so many ways.

Maybe if you were to make a SEPARATE map, an entirely different game mode, that is TINY. And every step you make towards the enemy's final building makes the journey that much harder. That would be a bizarre game but at least not...just ugh. I don't know the words for putting this in the normal game.