Mana Regen runes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EasymodeX

03-18-2010

Quote:
Per levels equal out the potency of flats at level 5 (for mana regen anyways) so its ALWAYS better to get per levels for this stat.

Unless your early game strategy is centered on spending asstons of mana on endless harass at level 1-3. Which is certainly plausible in some situations.

But with a level 5 breakpoint it's rare that levels 1-3 will matter so much for mana regen. Rare != never though, so.

Flapjacks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2010

People who don't get the per level mana regen probably haven't actually tried it. I have a hard time believing a champ would require that extra small amount of regen for the first few levels if they dont use their spells stupidly. I could be wrong, but it would take a lot of math to persuade me.

EnderA

03-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUICKSLIDE View Post
Woohoo super broad questions FTW!

As mentioned, anyone that has mana can use mana regen runes.

Quick note: Per levels equal out the potency of flats at level 5 (for mana regen anyways) so its ALWAYS better to get per levels for this stat.
Actually, they equalize at level 4 (well, 4.1). I would get mana/5/lvl if I were to go with mana regen runes. Remember, that mana regeneration runes are primary for seals, not glyphs, although glyphs are only about 20-25% weaker.

For reference, see my rune database:
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=50741

mOeeOm

03-18-2010

Mp5/Level equals at level 4, not 5. They are very very very good for heroes like sivir. If you combine chalice + mp5/level runes and utility talents you can leave W on the entire game and spam boomerang on cooldown as soon as you buy chalice. You can make life hell for whoever is laning against you...and with you that's why you should solo mid.