Music

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ADL

08-29-2009

I prefer some background music in the game, because just listening to my character saying all the monologue, and the announcer saying OWNED in a monotone is quite boring to my ears haha.

http://beta.leagueoflegends.com/boar...ead.php?t=6714 <----I think that is actually a great idea.

For music, I suggest some Techno fast music, and maybe rock/metal (<---not the modern screamo metal, metal like iron maiden, the classics) The music would make me more pumped.

And of course, an option to mute it for players that wants to "focus" on their games o.o

Loctorak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2009

Definitely need to be able to select your music. Choosing a specific genre or two like that would piss a lot of people off, I'd imagine.

Me, for example. I don't really like techno much and would prefer heavier metal and prog rock to classic rock/metal. How would you cater for those like me? Or someone who likes RnB or rap?

If there was an option to load and play music off, say, iTunes in the client that would be good. Having said that, you may just be able to play music in the background on the desktop and play the game over it. Not sure if it works but it's worth a try?

ADL

09-10-2009

mhm, they should do like what the game drift city is doing.
a music player in game....all you have to do is drag your music to the folder in ths system