[VIDEO] Jungle/ Roam ALISTAR GUIDE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

exploreforce

05-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCowGoes View Post
Your english is pretty good, actually. It's just a slight accent. I've seen jungling guides that were so bad I swore at first it *was* in German.

I have a question, though: for your wraith to blue start, is there time to smite the blue wraith before moving on? It seems that the big wraith really slows down that creep clear time.
yeah it's a good point you made there you can smite it. I actually do not know the whole reason why mezN did it like that in that game smiting works.

Ah and just in case more people ask that question, why do i max Q first and then W, though W does slightly more dmg? Easy answer: Q has AOE --> more dmg for jungling and if you do a good engage you hit more than 1 enemy with your Q and your overall dmg will be higher to help your team more!

Thank you for watching and thx for the positive feedback!!!

exploreforce

05-23-2011

Has anyone yet tested whether that smiting the big wraith and then smiting the blue works better? i did not have the time

simplygnome

05-23-2011

Read last post on pg 1. It does.

exploreforce

05-24-2011

okay then i gotta include that in the video as an annotation

simplygnome

05-24-2011

Any thoughts on the incoming Alistar nerf?

Nylian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2011

Really an excellent guide, I was skeptical at first as video guides in general kinda suck, but I was very impressed!

Great work!

exploreforce

05-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nylian View Post
Really an excellent guide, I was skeptical at first as video guides in general kinda suck, but I was very impressed!

Great work!
Thank you! though i have just realized how bad my pronunciation actually is omfg!
Gotta improve that in my next video!

exploreforce

05-24-2011

i'd recommend some people to use the search funktion or look down a little before they ask how to do jungle / roam alistar xD

ZOMGTURTLE

05-25-2011

I've actually been jungling Alistar for a couple weeks now, and what I've done is rather different (but I've also come up with what I've done almost entirely on my own).

I'm about to start messing around with other runes, but I've been running ArPen Marks, Armor Seals, CDR glyphs, and flat health Quints. 3/6/21 masteries. Start at wraiths (smiting the big one) -> Wolves -> Blue, then it can change up a lot from there.

exploreforce

05-25-2011

;P