[VIDEO] Jungle/ Roam ALISTAR GUIDE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

exploreforce

05-22-2011

Hello guys!
It's me again, after my Akali guide i have made another league of legends champion guide on my youtube channel!

Alistar guide: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9YiarAHma4

"Today's champ: Alistar, The Minotaur"
So this guide tries to show you how to do jungle Alistar, which runes and masteries to take, how ganking with Alistar is most effective, some tips and tricks Alistar players should know and some general facts about him.

EVERYONE that plays the champ or intends to play him should see this, you get the most important facts and theories with video tutorial within 6:40 min.

IF you like it please, please, please RATE it and SUBSCRIBE to my channel. that helps me a lot showing my videos to more people and is a great motivation to make more.

NEW VIDEO COMMIN NEXT WEEKEND! you may chose: Anivia, Annie or Poppy, please post below what you want me to make a guide for!

Thank you for watching!

exploreforce

05-22-2011

Currently after votings in EU poppy is leading! do you also want a poppy video?

exploreforce

05-22-2011

I would be pleased if i could get some feedback about my tutorial by you guys.

exploreforce

05-23-2011

btw. just wanna know, do you also think my english is that crappy? xD most discussion (all by german lol players) about my guide was about my way of talking! wtf?! xD well... seems that is the only thing that people can actually criticise about my guide! xD If you have not checked it out yet do that, and if you like it please SUBSCRIBE and vote for the next champ i shall make a guide for next weekend!

exploreforce

05-23-2011

Next guide --> Poppy guide comming out on Thursday or Friday afternoon

Lorifel

05-23-2011

I am not an Alistar player myself, but I think your video is pretty detailed and overall good. =)

exploreforce

05-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorifel View Post
I am not an Alistar player myself, but I think your video is pretty detailed and overall good. =)
Thank you! It make me happy to see that so many people like my video!

Valhirien

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-23-2011

Good job

TheCowGoes

05-23-2011

Your english is pretty good, actually. It's just a slight accent. I've seen jungling guides that were so bad I swore at first it *was* in German.

I have a question, though: for your wraith to blue start, is there time to smite the blue wraith before moving on? It seems that the big wraith really slows down that creep clear time.

simplygnome

05-23-2011

Yeah, I just tried out the jungle pathing in a single player game.
You DO have time to Pulv + Smite large Wraith, and there will be 23ish seconds cd on smite when you start Blue Golem, so itll be ready for the final shot. In that way, I finish blue at lvl three with 2 hp pots remaining, so I can gank at full life.

Good guide. I appreciate the effort. I'll definately start jungling him once I get some game time available.