Aces and eights, Stacking the deck with Twisted Fate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Greensamo

03-18-2010

Screenshot has been removed, so has my observation.

mnso

03-18-2010

^nice observation lol

JunkRamen

03-18-2010

Hahahahaha @ glorious screenshot

neurotoxicity

03-18-2010

Hahah i was wondering why nobody had bothered to bp and defend. But on topic looks like a good build. Since you mentioned now incorporating madreds, how does that fit into your item progression. I'll probably try this out tonight if i can get a game where tf isn't chosen like he always seems to be lately

**edit** nvm reread original post, i get it. Gonna test now!

Pipkin

03-18-2010

caught me

I missed the Screen shot of the real game and recreated it on a practice. But yes I did, and you can kill two towers and the nexus within 15 seconds.

Gaimcap

03-18-2010

Btw, you said you're going CD reduction per level. Isn't it more efficient to get flat CDR? it's 8.1 @ 18 vs 5.85 constant.

If golem buff gives you 20, and stacked deck gives you 15 you only really need 5 no?

AzuuCookie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaimcap View Post
Btw, you said you're going CD reduction per level. Isn't it more efficient to get flat CDR? it's 8.1 @ 18 vs 5.85 constant.

If golem buff gives you 20, and stacked deck gives you 15 you only really need 5 no?
per level runes outshine flat runes at around lvl 6 - 8, something around that.

Chiliem

03-20-2010

I like this guide. This is very similar to how I run my TF now. Same skill build order. THe items are slightly different tho.

1. Brawler's glove (I run crit chance runes, this puts me at about 21% crit chance. Helps with last hits and harrassment) + 2hp pots
2. Boots +1 (wards and more hp pots if I have money left over)
3. Starks (any speed item really. Sword of Divine if I'm facing Jax, Wit's end if facing Squishie Casters)
4. Merc Threads
5. Damage Item (usually Maldred's Blood Razor, or something with a BF Sword)
6. Survival Item (usually Frozen Mallet)

I use Cleanse and Flash. I find it helps with Survivability. You can check out my profile for me recent KD ratios. I play with lvl 30s most of the time.

The reason why my build is vague is that it depends always on the situation (as all builds should). It's usually Starks, Damage Item, Frozen Mallet, and I'm good to go.

A lot of people recommend Triforce and Rageblade. I tried them and I don't like those as much. It just doesn't feel efficient.

And I sell Brawler's glove when Im getting my damage item. Sounds silly that I don't use it to build anything, but I love the brawler's glove too much at the beginning. I might build it into an avarace blade... but so far TF doesn't have any problems getting gold, lol.

Hyfe

03-21-2010

Any room/need for a Nashors Tooth in this build?

Sarpati

03-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzuuCookie View Post
per level runes outshine flat runes at around lvl 6 - 8, something around that.
Level 13, actually. For anything above mid elo, flat are better as you should be planning your runes with the early game as a priority.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyfe View Post
Any room/need for a Nashors Tooth in this build?
No point. If you need the CDR, just grab golem buff, which caps your CDR. Thanks to Destiny, you can do this every time it's up and still be in team fights/ganks.