New consumable idea: Scroll of Translocation

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CInfernus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2010

OK not sure if this has been already suggested, but it would be an inteserting buy. Seeing how there is already a cleanse item, what if there was like a "scroll of translocation" for a not so modest price (maybe 300-400g) an item that would allow you to teleport to target friendly. In a similar way to teleport but without the unit invulnerability. The item would be consumed on use, and they wouldn't stack up (like healing pots) in your inv to prevent abuse.

PS another item idea I had would be landmines... LANDMINES!!!!

SunKyu

03-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CInfernus View Post
OK not sure if this has been already suggested, but it would be an inteserting buy. Seeing how there is already a cleanse item, what if there was like a "scroll of translocation" for a not so modest price (maybe 300-400g) an item that would allow you to teleport to target friendly. In a similar way to teleport but without the unit invulnerability. The item would be consumed on use, and they wouldn't stack up (like healing pots) in your inv to prevent abuse.

PS another item idea I had would be landmines... LANDMINES!!!!
Its okay, but what if target friendly dies before your translocation is complete?

Landmines defeat the purpose for Teemo's Shroom, and don't go all "It doesn't do as much damage as shroom!" because it would be doing no damage if it was any lesser than shroom.

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

03-18-2010

I don't know why people keep asking for a telescroll. If it bothers you that much to take the time walking back to your lane, just use the summoner spell. It's really not that hard. "oh, but then I have to choose between Flash and [insert spell here]. how can I possibly choose teleport over those?" By facing up to the fact that you can't have everything. You can already have 3 summoner spells (thank you QSS), don't ask for a 4th.

psikoticsilver

03-20-2010

What's a QSS and how do you get 3 summoner spells?

JayceJa

03-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by psikoticsilver View Post
What's a QSS and how do you get 3 summoner spells?
quicksilver sash, an item that gives you a cleanse ability

killsteel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunKyu View Post
Landmines defeat the purpose for Teemo's Shroom, and don't go all "It doesn't do as much damage as shroom!" because it would be doing no damage if it was any lesser than shroom.
lol. Shrooms do decent damage.