Idea for vampire hero maybe? Feedback please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheSTRECK

03-17-2010

Well I was randomly thinking about new hero ideas and realized there's no vampire yet o.o so I thought of some potential spells, take them as you wish

1: Fang bite: Deals slight magic damage and drains a % of AP & dmg for x seconds.

2: Convert Minion: Bites a target minion to have him follow the vampire for a short period of time

3: Drink Blood: every time you cast a spell, you gain a certain number of stacks, consuming these stacks will increase movement speed and restore health for a short period of time

4: Bat Swarm: Converts into a swarm of bats for a very short period of time, dealing large magic damage and fearing all who he passes through.

Passive: When a champion is killed by vampire, you gain full stacks of blood

MichaelBradley

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2010

this is a good idea but needs alot of work
what about this? - if not we all can keep changing stuff and make a forum collab champion :P

Reserves (Drink blood)
Passive
Each time Q and W abilities are used, the champion gains 1 reserve stack for 5 stacks.

Active (any amount of stacks)
Increases movement speed and restores X amount of HP per stack
AoE buff after drinking the reserves, the more stacks the bigger the impact
The sight of blood dripping down from the mouth of the champion scares nearby enemy champions, reducing there defences by X amount

if used at 5 stacks, the champion becomes immune too all damage for X amount of seconds

This with her passive and possible Life Drain (below) would make the champion deadly

----------------

Life Drain (Like Fiddlesticks ability) - (Convert minion) - Channel spell, if hit channel is broken (Enemy champion can still be hit however by teammates)
The champion sucks the blood of a nearby enemy champion for x amount of damage for 3seconds, both champions are stunned for the duration and cannot move or attack - if the channel is broken you become dazed and move 75% slowly for 3 seconds - if the channel was successful the enemy champion slowly bleeds for 5seconds.
(the higher the level of the spell the lower the dazed effect - 3, 2.5, 2, 1.5, 1 second)

--------------

i like the bat swarm idea, it has too be a fear effect.
Maybe instead of the champion turning into bats

The Champion sends a swarm of bats too the target location, any champion the swarm hits on the way will cause them to be feared, the champion will only stay feared if caught within the swarms target location for X amount of seconds.

--------

i would actually like the idea of a vampire champion.

DOOMSANDWICH

03-17-2010

lol vampires.
Zombies where it at, son.

Milkspeed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2010

Evelynn is a vampire.

HeWhoMeltsFaces

03-18-2010

Is this gonna be a werewolf (Warwick) vs vampire thing again? Is he gonna turn into a bat and become invisible?

When can we have unicorns and ponies?!

TheSTRECK

03-18-2010

Lemme clarify, I wanted to make his first ability the drain one, however, unlike fiddle, and simliar to warwick, it would have to be done at melee range. And for the ult, I'd much rather have him transform into a swam of bats than just shoot one. like for maybe around.. i dunno, 4 / 6 / 8 seconds per level? or maybe it could be a constant 5 seconds with increasing damage. Then fear would probably be between 2-3 seconds too. This way, he'd have to be the kinda hero that you rush in with. Cause he will be melee after all.

Conley

03-22-2010

Sounds like too many people playing LOL are Twilight fans.

The Crow

03-22-2010

Vampires from Underworld.

Tyson Azura

03-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSTRECK View Post
Passive: When a champion is killed by vampire, you gain full stacks of blood
wicked idea all I say is maybe not FULL stacks maybe half stack.

KaiTo1520

03-25-2010

Well, i have one coming out... Marcus, The Forsaken one... i just started on Champ suggestions... Marcus will be my second... Spy, The Image Bender was my first..hahaha...i got surprised that it's actually fun doing this hahaha....