LoL champions on Earth

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JacobianMatrix

08-19-2011

^ same reason as this guy

ultradash1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2011

no new story

ultradash1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2011

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaah post new story, im checking in every day sooooooooooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ultradash1

08-19-2011

Gaaaaaaah i cant post in capitals

Vinvillivix

08-19-2011

The League is filled with murderous psychopaths whether you like it or not. Just read their Lore.
Vlad for example killed a bunch of kids when he was a kid.
Not exactly normal... and no one cares about your fantasies with Kat so ssh.

ultradash1

08-22-2011

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah i demand more story now!!!!!!!!!!! Gimme!!!!!!!

ultradash1

08-23-2011

Where is da story??????????!!!!!!!!!!??????????

ultradash1

08-24-2011

Screw you belth i want some story and you refuse to give me any!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im leaving

ultradash1

08-25-2011

yup im done, belth doesnt post anymore

belthazor3457

08-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinvillivix View Post
The League is filled with murderous psychopaths whether you like it or not. Just read their Lore.
Vlad for example killed a bunch of kids when he was a kid.
Not exactly normal... and no one cares about your fantasies with Kat so ssh.
Every scenario in these stories is based off of something from my life, with a couple modifications to make the scene fit for the characters more. There are no "fantasies" involved. Someone actually broke my alarm clock once from across the room by throwing something at it.

Besides, if I included my "Fantasies", I'd probably get a forum ban, because they'd involve people like you being tortured.

P.S. - To everyone else: I'll try and post part 4 at some time tomorrow, if no major catastrophies come up.