LoL champions on Earth

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ancientwonde

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2011

I agree ultra, hes just watching us squirm and sit like helpless ducks as he trys to come up with some reason for not being here. I say we band together, and end this for ourselves; with or without Belthazor.

ultradash1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Bumping for Belthazor.
what the hell do you think we've all been bumping for? morgana's cookies? (though i do kinda want some now >.>)

belthazor3457

11-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultradash1 View Post
what the hell do you think we've all been bumping for? morgana's cookies? (though i do kinda want some now >.>)
I have to decide if I want to post a bit about going to the mall, or about snow. Two particularly interesting situations happend and I simply can -not- decide!

That, and I've been pondering how to bring Swain and LeBlanc in. For them to have any relation to the main group I'd have to step on the fanfic branch where Gen. Du Couteau was in on the plot to overthrow Darkwill from the beginning so the two of them could get along with the rest of the party.

Also, the IRL person I based Morgana off of sent me frosted halloween cookies. = )

Jaykoboy

11-07-2011

I vote going to the mall in the snow! That way, you can get both in.

Mmm, halloween cookies...all I got the entire night was some jellybeans, half of which were cinnamon.

As a general rule, the Du Couteaus hate Swain/LeBlanc, so you will have a very tough time getting them in. I'm sorry, but haven't you been wondering why Kat and Talon are trying to mess up everything for them?

I hope the next seg comes soon.

ultradash1

11-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by belthazor3457 View Post
I have to decide if I want to post a bit about going to the mall, or about snow. Two particularly interesting situations happend and I simply can -not- decide!

That, and I've been pondering how to bring Swain and LeBlanc in. For them to have any relation to the main group I'd have to step on the fanfic branch where Gen. Du Couteau was in on the plot to overthrow Darkwill from the beginning so the two of them could get along with the rest of the party.

Also, the IRL person I based Morgana off of sent me frosted halloween cookies. = )
:O

**** it now i half want you to post a pic of those pictures and half dont because it will just torment me >.>

belthazor3457

11-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultradash1 View Post
:O

**** it now i half want you to post a pic of those pictures and half dont because it will just torment me >.>
A pic of what? The cookies? I didn't take pics of them, I just ate them. Her cooking is really good.

leirynot

11-09-2011

If you have a scene in a bar, you definitely have to have Gragas and Jax in the scene singing some drinking songs together, and why did you portray Kayle as a psychopath, if you read her lore, she's not insane, she just seeks to bring justice to Valoran.

ultradash1

11-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by leirynot View Post
If you have a scene in a bar, you definitely have to have Gragas and Jax in the scene singing some drinking songs together, and why did you portray Kayle as a psychopath, if you read her lore, she's not insane, she just seeks to bring justice to Valoran.
i dont see any "psychopath" in her portrayal

ultradash1

11-09-2011

oh and it should be gragas and singed not jax singing the drinking songs

leirynot

11-12-2011

but gragas and jax are drinking buddies, singed is just gragas' business partner, or you could have all three. and how do you not see psychopath in her portrayal, she's threatening to kill kids, singing about an apocalyptic pony, and saying stuff like "Crush your enemy's spirit and make them do anything for you, to serve you and be obedient, under the designer-heels of your law." Pretty psychotic if you ask me.. but anyway, POST MOAR!!!!!