@Riot - unlimited Tribunal?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shashakiro

05-22-2011

A no-IP mode would be great.

Until then, remember that you can review more cases on smurf accounts as long as they're level 30.

Eorlas

05-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shashakiro View Post
A no-IP mode would be great.

Until then, remember that you can review more cases on smurf accounts as long as they're level 30.
I don't think I play this game enough to have more than one account at that level xD

Babarr

06-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eorlas View Post
Riot, what is the reasoning behind being able to vote on only 3 cases per 24 hours? I'm sure a bunch of us 30s would enjoy providing some more help in Tribunal than that. After all, I'm assuming that there are far more reports submitted than 3 cases per 24 hours per actively participating lvl 30 player.

I suggest opening up Tribunal to unlimited voting, but of course not being able to vote more than once on a previously reviewed case (unless it was skipped.) BUT, I'm completely fine with leaving the IP rewards only on the 3 cases per 24 hours system. Meaning, IP rewards are only given based on the system now, and any Tribunal participation beyond that could be considered volunteer work that doesn't gain any additional reward.

Who knows, maybe you might end up feeling like giving small RP bonuses or IP boosts to long term, accurate Tribunal volunteers.
Look throughout history, give any group of people power without consequences for using that power, that power will be abused.

Tribunal is honestly one of the worst ideas Riot has ever had.
1.It excludes your average player from top elo players and tourny players, you're silly if you think they can get banned for raging. See: HotshotQQ
2.It's very easy to make someone look bad by taking a screenshot, the person that is being reported has no defense cause he/she can't go back and take screenshots.
3.People like to feel like they make a difference, banning someone makes them feel like they are. Even if they dont realize it, people are more reluctant to make a more power worthy stance ( banning ) if there are 0 consequences.

Dumb idea, poorly executed

ZephyrReaver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2011

Well, to prevent trolls and **** spamming in bad decisions, id still limit it.
But a liltle bit higher.
Like 10-15 tribunals, but only the first few give rewards. Something like that.
And if someone hasn't been judging poorly for a high percentage of tribunals, then maybe they could have an extended cap or unlimited cap ;o

Duriel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-22-2011

absolutely agree

will be using the tribunal buttloads as soon as i'm lvl 30.

inorialas

07-22-2011

Aye, if you are playing all day because of a boost or something, you can hammer out a ton of cases just waiting on queues to pop.