@Riot - unlimited Tribunal?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krshna

05-21-2011

Tribunal is better than actual LoL gameplay it's too bad we can only do 3 a day! Even worse, skip counts as one! I got a buggy case with no chat logs and no summoner name or scores. I chose skip even though every game had many reports, bad reports. But I want to do well within the system. I only got to judge two cases today.

But I pardoned my first case! The guy was an *******! But he wasn't guilty.

Nephwrack

05-21-2011

Agreed. The IP is utterly inconsequential - I'm ecstatic to do Tribunal with or without rewards. Being able to do more, even in a no-IP mode, would be optimal.

Eorlas

05-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by H4mmer34 View Post
A post from Tryndamere? Thats more rare than a Karma in ranked.
^^I was surprised to see that I got a Red post in a forum post I made. Didn't expect the first one would be the Pres

Eorlas

05-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krshna View Post
Tribunal is better than actual LoL gameplay it's too bad we can only do 3 a day! Even worse, skip counts as one! I got a buggy case with no chat logs and no summoner name or scores. I chose skip even though every game had many reports, bad reports. But I want to do well within the system. I only got to judge two cases today.

But I pardoned my first case! The guy was an *******! But he wasn't guilty.
Aren't we supposed to punish if the person is deliberately violating the code even if the violation is different from the accusation?

Delkerramak

05-21-2011

Making unlimited cases defeats the person of giving IP rewards and such.

Also, as you get more and more correct, you begin to get more difficult cases with fewer than 5 available reports to look at. In this case, 3 cases is more than enough for most people.

Crittney Spears

Recruiter

05-21-2011

what is this tribunal ****? Where do you vote at?

fridi

05-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr smuggles View Post
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/

sweatersDC

05-21-2011

I think that they are testing the waters to see if people start flagrantly abusing the system. Since it's a new system, and really a new concept, they're limiting the impact any individual player can have, so their data is not skewed.

Eorlas

05-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr smuggles View Post
I found it through the post in Announcements.

Dingus Khan

05-21-2011

It's a good feeling to see that the griefers will actually be punished now as opposed to just reporting someone and HOPING that maybe Riot will see it.

I would be very much OK with reviewing much more than 3 cases a day, even if I stopped earning IP after 3 cases.