Nasus stats help(runes)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lupercus

03-17-2010

Hello everyone. i just hit lvl 20 and i want to start buying runes. nasus is my favorit hero and i would like to know what is the best runes for him. i was thinking for my marks i would go armor pen, and for m seal i will go heah regen b/c think at would scale good with his passive. also on the health regen runes what would be the best one to get. the +0.43 health regen/5 sec or should i get the =0.11 health regen ever lvl maxs out at lvl 18 for +1.98 health regen. ok and also the blue runes i want to go all cooldowns? so help me out plz. thank you for your time.

JunkRamen

03-17-2010

Red: Armor Pen
Yellow: Dodge
Blue: MR or mp5/lvl
Quint: Flat HP

Lupercus

03-17-2010

What is MR AND MP/LVL

Shizz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupercus View Post
What is MR AND MP/LVL
MR = Magic Resist
MP5/lvl = Mana per 5s / level

Zero47

03-17-2010

I'd go cooldown on the blue runes, for me the mana problems only last the first part of the game, CD reduction adds to DPS and is a great help lategame. I fix my mana problems by getting Golem's buff at level 6 and continue to get that buff throughout the game when possible.

IHelpPro

03-17-2010

I do red+quints: armor penetration
blue + yellows: mana regen/5 scaling.

My reasoning is.. spirit fire + 30 armor penetration rune makes for huge siphoning strikes.
Mana regen/5 scaling allows spirit fire spam at around lvl 6-7 without a chalice, allowing you skip it completely.

Item build is usually: Sheen/Merc or Ninja/Aegis/Triforce.

Even if your main tank gets aegis, you might want to consider grabbing another one. 2x aegis stacks on you and main tank is yummy.

mOeeOm

03-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHelpPro View Post
I do red+quints: armor penetration
blue + yellows: mana regen/5 scaling.

My reasoning is.. spirit fire + 30 armor penetration rune makes for huge siphoning strikes.
Mana regen/5 scaling allows spirit fire spam at around lvl 6-7 without a chalice, allowing you skip it completely.

Item build is usually: Sheen/Merc or Ninja/Aegis/Triforce.

Even if your main tank gets aegis, you might want to consider grabbing another one. 2x aegis stacks on you and main tank is yummy.
Not getting dodge in seals is bad

haaaaaaaalp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2010

If you can afford:

Armor pen on mark
Dodge on seal
CD reduction for glyph
HP for quint

However, this will probably cost you a fortune so I would priortize the hp quints (they are good for everyone) and the penetration marks. If you don't have much IP left over, you could look into the mana regen per 5 levels since they are decent on nasus (you are going to need more early mana regen even with them) and amazing on just about every other champ who has mana.

Lupercus

03-17-2010

oh ok. but am i wrong with going health regen seals b/c life steal+health regen that would make me last a whole lot longer right. and the MR is only good when fighting casters. i was trying to build a over all Nasus so i can fight who ever. sorry if i am asking alot i am just trying to feel around i thank u are all your help.

roninsm

03-17-2010

Nasus' lifesteal is not a significant factor for the majority of the game unless you are jungling. It is somewhat significant lategame when you get a large burst heal from a big SS, but you'll never be autoattacking much.

CDR, armor pen, and mana regen are probably the best areas to focus.