@Twitch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vulkir

03-22-2010

In my personal opinion Twitch isn't that difficult a hero to deal with. (I've been killing him since before the first nerf.)

Vision wards help or oracles help, but really, the rat is super squishy.

Shut down his life steal with either executioner's calling or ignite.

Or, better yet, make him completely useless...its really not that hard. Its called blind. I've seen situations where the rat had full health, mana, and all his abilities, die to a nearly dead oom champion whose abilities were on cd...cause they had an exhaust on hand.

Twitch is still an extremely good hero, especially if played right, or he gets fed off of the weaker players on your team. However, he's also not that difficult to deal with if you are intelligent about it and know how to play the game.

That's just my 2 cents.

Divine Dark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnicis View Post
i want him deleted from the game.
not because he is op
but because he completely sucks, and im sick of noobs on my team choosing him, and then only getting ks kills, and feeding.

if you have twitch problems, play anivia.
youll rofl at any twitch to come in your direction, ever.
Q, E.
R, E.
ROFLROFLROFLROFL.

i just played a game against "OP" ryze, and "OP" twitch.
i two shot them (r,e on twitch - q,e on ryze) got a double kill in a 2v1, and procede to hear THEM say to me "OP".. i love hearing a ryze and twitch tell me that im OP.
lololol
LOL yeah he is quite annoying in the fact he kill steals all the team's kills. I just hate in games when anyone does it to me, here I am quite finely killing this person by myself, there is no doubt I'm going to die so someone runs in and kills the person. If I'm about to die and losing the fight, be my guest and kill steal him but NOT when I'm owning them.

However, Tiwtch does have the upperhand in doing this alot.

Voidgolem

03-22-2010

I gotta say, hitting Destiny and having twitch die because he thought the middle of my team was a good place to stealth is immensely satisfying.

LotusBlade

03-22-2010

First of all twich actually really OP. Lets count his attack damage.
1.4 atk speed on lvl 18, transforms in 2.5 after stealth, using Ult.

1) 100 basic damage x 2.5 attack speed = 250 damage/second
250 x2 Ult (Twich ult makes all damage X2) = 500 dmg/sec
500 x 2 for critical (100%) = 1000 dmg (+50% from Infinity) = 1250 dmg/sec
His attack can damage 1-5 champions, also poisoning them (poison makes nice damage and if u was blowed its also + 200-600 dmg.

2) Now lets take 250 basic damage x 2.5at speed x 2 ULT x2 Critical +50%crit = 3125 dmg
each second + poison damage. Now say me please who can stop twich late game with 250 attack?

I thick, playing twich must cost 500 IP each game.

NeoMitchel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanka View Post
If you really want to kill twitch, Go Jax, Ryze, or Annie. They can all kill twitch in seconds.
Go Jax or Ryze though.(They're overpowered.)
if we were to do that than wouldent we just be as bad as twitch if we all played OP champs. this game was made to have fun not to get screw by op champs at every turn

Yamrel

06-07-2010

I have no idea what your guys's problems are if you have ever played twitch you would know how to kill him and because most twitches are cocky you can use that to your advantage just place a few wards on the sides of the lanes and your set. I have only had a problem with twitch once or twice other than that he is very easy to kill

Azkalas

06-07-2010

Definitelly needs a nerf. Way too overpower.

Sheenah

06-07-2010

Why necro this thread.

And twitch is hard to play because he's squishy. Try focusing him for 2 sec.