@Twitch

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best Janna NA

03-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimmz View Post
Which is exactly why you SHOULDNT play them and exploit the fail.
Kids...
Oh I'm Sorry. They're not really overpowered.(Atleast that's what riot thinks...)

Fidelity

03-17-2010

Sometimes PUGs, sometimes premades. Just vs'd twitch Mid, was easy with Ez. He's still very OP though.

Fidelity

03-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerB View Post
twitch is only slightly OP xD i play twitch alot and i kno for a fact that the ability to

wait behind turet the their whole team to push it then slow and kill all their squishies = OP buut rember Twitch SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKS early game he NEEDS items jst dont let him farm creeps or get fed its not that hard shut him down early game then hes **** watch him early game when he gets his ult play defensive its all about not feeding the twitch

Lol

I just have to find out, how old are you? No, I am not a pedo.

JonneyMarket

03-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidelity View Post
fix the characters that have massive advantages over other classes... (Ryze)...
Ryze is a joke, i eat him for breakfast, lunch, and dinner... but maybe that's because I main Kassadin :P

Azarhac

03-17-2010

Wow, still going on about Twitch when will the madness end! Seriously what is the matter with you people is an invisible ranged champion really that hard to fight against?

When will everyone see that Twitch is but a mere reflection of his former insane might that now will be crushed by anyone with the guts and will to actually attack him and not just cover away in fear.
The biggest issue I see is that people are just plain terrified of attacking him like he is some sort of a demigod, only with the of help Kayle can Twitch regain his former power of raping full teams that even then had to be very underleveled and and grouping like a bunch of lemmings to actually die solely to him.

Yeh, got a little rantsy there but the point is that Twitch has not been a real problem for a long long time now and I personally wouldn't care if they nerfed him some more because he has absolutely no use for any level of play after newbie island.

Edit: I will note that I have been around since CB just never posted much and I moved to EU-servers when the game got released.

Tundrenoc

03-17-2010

OK my two cents...
first of all i hate twitch with a passion
Secondly elixirs and wards are pointless seeing that his range with spray and pray is greater than not only the wards but any other characters range ( minus unlimited range ults)
thirdly, As i play Viegar mainly, i don't enjoy having twitch pick me out of a crowd of 5 champions and run away like a puss
Fourly( my grammar and spelling suck), i hate stealther champs, just because i think its a load of BS that when they take damgae or get stunned when stealthed they're still stealthed.
Finally...
Twitch takes basically no skill to play, shocking i know. I hate the cocky twitchs that think their awesome because they can do three things, Hide, Pop Ult, and use Expunge. oooooooohhhh. so when you see a twitch front and center on the battle field, it means one of two thing in my opinion. One, They don't know that twitch is a gank monster bush *****, who must run and hide periodically to do anything worth noting. ( Sadly the only thing worth noting is his emence range, carry strength, attack speed) Two, the person using Twitch has honor, or as i would hope for, a pair. Yes i would hope the twitch would have the balls enough to run head long into combat and not care if he dies. This is how i play, not how Viegar should be played, but i say what the heck. Viegar dies alot it can't be helped so i figure might as well have some fun.

IamGrimm

03-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tundrenoc View Post
OK my two cents...
first of all i hate twitch with a passion
Secondly elixirs and wards are pointless seeing that his range with spray and pray is greater than not only the wards but any other characters range ( minus unlimited range ults)
thirdly, As i play Viegar mainly, i don't enjoy having twitch pick me out of a crowd of 5 champions and run away like a puss
Fourly( my grammar and spelling suck), i hate stealther champs, just because i think its a load of BS that when they take damgae or get stunned when stealthed they're still stealthed.
Finally...
Twitch takes basically no skill to play, shocking i know. I hate the cocky twitchs that think their awesome because they can do three things, Hide, Pop Ult, and use Expunge. oooooooohhhh. so when you see a twitch front and center on the battle field, it means one of two thing in my opinion. One, They don't know that twitch is a gank monster bush *****, who must run and hide periodically to do anything worth noting. ( Sadly the only thing worth noting is his emence range, carry strength, attack speed) Two, the person using Twitch has honor, or as i would hope for, a pair. Yes i would hope the twitch would have the balls enough to run head long into combat and not care if he dies. This is how i play, not how Viegar should be played, but i say what the heck. Viegar dies alot it can't be helped so i figure might as well have some fun.

I learnt to play him without ever using spray n pray. Much more fun that way.
Actually adds some challenge to playing Twitch.
That said, I don't play Twitch anymore. I never liked him that much.

Fidelity

03-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azarhac View Post
Wow, still going on about Twitch when will the madness end! Seriously what is the matter with you people is an invisible ranged champion really that hard to fight against?

When will everyone see that Twitch is but a mere reflection of his former insane might that now will be crushed by anyone with the guts and will to actually attack him and not just cover away in fear.
The biggest issue I see is that people are just plain terrified of attacking him like he is some sort of a demigod, only with the of help Kayle can Twitch regain his former power of raping full teams that even then had to be very underleveled and and grouping like a bunch of lemmings to actually die solely to him.

Yeh, got a little rantsy there but the point is that Twitch has not been a real problem for a long long time now and I personally wouldn't care if they nerfed him some more because he has absolutely no use for any level of play after newbie island.

Edit: I will note that I have been around since CB just never posted much and I moved to EU-servers when the game got released.
Under the circumstances, he's one of the most annoying and overpowered classes in the game. Same with Ryze. Ryze is eh to me, as long as I don't get close (hardly ever_ he isn't that big of a problem. He still one shots me though.

Twitch needs a nerf, take it or leave it, people are only going to disagree with you.

Tundrenoc

03-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimmz View Post
I learnt to play him without ever using spray n pray. Much more fun that way.
Actually adds some challenge to playing Twitch.
That said, I don't play Twitch anymore. I never liked him that much.
Good Man, I kinda wanna try twitch with no Spray and Pray now. kinda... not really... Death to TWITCH!!!

Bubblesaur

03-17-2010

Ugh, Twitch.

That is my entire thought process pretty much when I see one.

Even if there's one on my team, there's a 99.99% chance that he's going to suck horribly vs theirs. In my last game, we had one that would repeatedly open up on their tanks. ;_;

No matter which side Twitch is on, mine or theirs, my thought process is still the same.

Ugh.

123456 ... 7